#72 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 01:20 PM

this could be headed in the wrong direction

https://www.bloomber...lks-turn-frosty

dharma

what a surprise eh? Tryin to make love to Putin even with all the investigations going on, getting divorced from China, healthcare and perhaps economic agenda unraveling at home, investigations ongoing and perhaps widening, never accepting any responsibility for decisions or actions - always blame someone else, often acting unbalanced, what's there to worry about? Gold often thrives in times of heightened uncertainty and it appears to me anyway we are going more and more down that road, we see

Senor

#73 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 12:51 AM

Wonder what caused that sudden upsurge after 10:20 EST?
I like it, but still wonder,

gis

Dougie started buying
Funny guy you...but tell me who called the last lt top within a Few days
And you seemed to have called a wave 3 surge for months now.
Meanwhile as I have stated I am long but only about 1/3 position

Edited by dougie, 21 July 2017 - 12:52 AM.

#74 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 07:27 AM

Wonder what caused that sudden upsurge after 10:20 EST?
I like it, but still wonder,

gis

Dougie started buying
Funny guy you...but tell me who called the last lt top within a Few days
And you seemed to have called a wave 3 surge for months now.
Meanwhile as I have stated I am long but only about 1/3 position

I wasn't playing the "mine is bigger" game, sorry if you took offense to my post, it was only meant to have some fun and like you I am long but only about 45% as I sold a couple smaller stocks positions yesterday I reevaluated.

Senor

#75 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 07:58 AM

Fwiw by my count the correction ended July 13 now we see what kind of rally we get
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#76 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 08:03 AM

Señor, you got gold in its 5th wave since the July 9th low?

I have the chance of a minor peak today.

#77 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 08:44 AM

Señor, you got gold in its 5th wave since the July 9th low?

I have the chance of a minor peak today.

si that is possible

Senor

#78 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:16 AM

its possible , but that would make this Cwave for short in duration. and very short in price.

so far gold looks great.  all the indicators look bullish.  next week has some interesting possibilities. the world is so fragile. w/a slew of leaders, that seem to be more unqualified to lead , then even the past slew of unqualified leaders. folks are watching the dollar. its the dollar/yen that tells a more true story. again, in republican presidencies the dollar goes down.  if you watch the cots the commercials were 4/1 short the dollar /vs long the dollar, now its about even for their positioning.  we will see what todays cot brings.  Australia used to sell its gold to refiners and banksters. who then used their physical purchases to have bombing runs on gold at their convenience, now the aussies sell  a large portion of their gold to china. httminers ap://www.gold-eagle.com/article/close-new-gold-standard-australia-exports-record-amount-gold-china   this is also part of the infrastructure build out of the gold bull market era being put in place

miners

miners are a tiny sector. they are less expensive then almost every other sector.

vs gold they have been in a bear market from 96-16  only showing signs of possibly reversing that trend. they are also very under owned. when this sector finally does turn it could catch up in a hurry.  of course its anyones best guess when that will occur. but it will occur. 

right here the miners are again lagging which is the one sore spot of this advance

if you want exposure to this sector you need to make sure management is not wasting money  will not come to market to dilute their shares. but has investor interest as a priority  takes a bit of time and research. but one of the biggest disappointments is learn your shares were just diluted!!!

dharma

#79 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 11:02 AM

Nem breaking thru it's 200dma which is good let's see if it maintains at the close
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#80 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 12:08 PM

https://stockcharts....794&listNum=14#