Photo

DB....on target ? Any idea from the board ?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:46 PM

when I speak of DB I mean the one that is traded in Frankfurt and in eur.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#12 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:47 PM

So...there's no target and nothing of technical substance to work with?

Makes it difficult to give an opinion, or at the very least, provide some insight.

Fib

I have simply ignored your post, because my patience is very limited 

As well as your analytical skills it would seem.

Fib

luckily they're less limited than yours

Is that a challenge?

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#13 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:53 PM

when I speak of DB I mean the one that is traded in Frankfurt and in eur.

Whether in Euro or U.S. Dollars the analytical pattern doesn't change...it is what it is.

Fib

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#14 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:19 PM

my values are in eur

well thats convenient....ur the only one here doing that...

#15 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:13 AM

last observation....I' m watching closely this area of 17 eur, but still think possible 17,50 because the financials here in Europe still seem to have a little space up left  and the question is if DB will partecipate or not.   

#16 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:20 AM

my values are in eur

well thats convenient....ur the only one here doing that...

you're the only one to look at DB turned upside down. Buy a new pair of glasses

#17 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:48 AM

ur right ....i must need new glasses   ....this chart just MUST be upside down    lmaoyes.gif   http://bigcharts.mar...how=True&time=8

#18 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:30 AM

dude, last year in July I entered long a Milan based financial stock that was trading at 3.5 eur and reached 6 eur partecipating in the rally of the Milan financial stocks that followed. I' m not sure you entered long DB at the bottom, but I' m sure you need good glasses if you say, like you did, that DB has started a bull market 

#19 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:34 AM

dude, last year in July I entered long a Milan based financial stock that was trading at 3.5 eur and reached 6 eur partecipating in the rally of the Milan financial stocks that followed. I' m not sure you entered long DB at the bottom, but I' m sure you need good glasses if you say, like you did, that DB has started a bull market 

Don is not your "dude"...have some respect for those who have not only blazed a trail for others to follow, and have the track record to back it up, but also because he's been around longer than you have.

Oh, and by the way, nobody cares about your trading prowess when you can't prove this same claim...especially since your track record on this board is as dismal as it has been in calling ANY direction.

Fib

#20 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:48 PM

Don is not your "dude"...have some respect for those who have not only blazed a trail for others to follow, and have the track record to back it up, but also because he's been around longer than you have.

Oh, and by the way, nobody cares about your trading prowess when you can't prove this same claim...especially since your track record on this board is as dismal as it has been in calling ANY direction.

Fib

first....I have the same respect for him and for you that you both have for the rest of the board here. Second....I am not sure you can understand what i say because i already told you in the past that trading is not my main activity, but just a way to make some money. Differently from you I have no service to sell and no time to spend to convince anyone to subscribe to any of my services. That said if I wanted to increase my trading skills, you are the last person in the world that i would listen to. As for your nice friend, I don' t know how much he makes per year, but I' m sure I know many people that make much more (not certainly you) than he does and are nicer persons than you and he will ever be. As for my calls, they are adpative and there's nothing wrong in that. Since last year I haven' t made wrong entries on Milan which is what I' m trading actually and haven' t been forced to apply any stop loss, because all entries were so good that the initial drawdown was not significant. Do you understand SIR ? And pay attention that trading is not my life as it seems to be for you.........DO YOU UNDERSTAND AGAIN ? I' m sure you don't.... 

Edited by andr99, 14 July 2017 - 12:49 PM.