Chart courtesy of Stock Charts

Peace
johngeorge

#2 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 03:20 AM

my best guess :within a year it will be available between $7.00 and $ 9.00 ono !

#3 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:51 AM

pisces

"my best guess :within a year it will be available between $7.00 and $ 9.00 ono !"

You may well be correct.  To my knowledge the ETF does not track an index so its chances of doing well are, I suspect, as good as any.  There are a number of stocks in it that I do like and feel will do well in the long run.  Pretty much a wait and see.  Just something for traders and/or investors to consider when looking at gold related investments.

Peace
johngeorge

#4 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 01:52 PM

pisces

"my best guess :within a year it will be available between $7.00 and $ 9.00 ono !"

You may well be correct.  To my knowledge the ETF does not track an index so its chances of doing well are, I suspect, as good as any.  There are a number of stocks in it that I do like and feel will do well in the long run.  Pretty much a wait and see.  Just something for traders and/or investors to consider when looking at gold related investments.

TWT , right now i am torn between [gold] just going under 1100.00 and starting a bullmarket , or going down to $500.00 to $700.00 to finish this bearmarket .my solution: trade something easier , like OIL. which is easier to trade anytime. GOLD is hard to trade period!zorro.gif

#5 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:27 AM

500-700$. Man you ARE bearish