Zombie Trumpcare

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:49 PM

...isn't even walking dead now as Obamacare lives on.

McConnell Admits Defeat

In the now immortal words of the one who knows next to nothing: "No one knew health care could be so complicated."

yes.gif

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#2 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:25 PM

Another Republican does a Nany Reagan and just says "No."

SEN. LISA MURKOWSKI

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#3 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:31 PM

"I did not come to Washington to hurt people," SEN. SHELLEY MOORE CAPITO.

I swear there is evolution happening in the Republican Party, lead by Sen. Susan Collins.

#4 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 10:10 AM

Being unable to take away the insurance of 23 million plus Americans should not stop him from personally dropping his own and his family's health insurance.

Pius Paul Ryan

#5 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 09:19 PM

Wake up. The medical lobby owns 'em all!

No competition is great for business.

Just ask the cable industry. ;-)

#6 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:57 AM

Wake up. The medical lobby owns 'em all!

No competition is great for business.

Just ask the cable industry. ;-)

So true.  And also with so many others.  Time to bust 'em up!