Posted 28 July 2017 - 10:17 AM

must not be crashingyes.gifyes.gif

#2 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 03:47 PM

Afternoon Chief,

I don't stop by here much as it has changed so much in the last few years.  I do miss knowing your opinion though, could you link me to your site?  Seems your almost always mega-bullish which gets old....  BUT darn if you are not almost always spot on...  Big Smile...  I am thinking... Which is rare... That we have a pretty nasty down turn coming soon.  I am thinking it will start about mid week next week and should last all of Aug. 5-8 % I would be interested if any such though, or indicator you follow might be hinting at this.  Almost took that short today, but to be honest when I saw most of my VST indicators are now pointing up or about to I held off.  I am basing my opinion on very reliable cycle charts I have been researching.  Thank you and hope to see ya soon.

Keith

Edited by opinionated, 28 July 2017 - 03:48 PM.

#3 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:02 PM

there a twitter link   on my posts ....showing wolanchuk.com

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:06 PM

you have to clean out your message folder.......my site  is    http://www.siliconin...subjectid=52296

#5 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:24 PM

the epicenter of primary wave 3 up is taking no prisoner.....be long or be wrong 675 ON0

#6 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:26 PM

15000 pts up in this once in a lifetime move with thousands more to go   ......few if any will make the kind of money they should

#7 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 09:08 PM

From Jason Goepfert at SentimenTrader:  The latest monthly survey results from the Conference Board shows that about 42% of American consumers expect stock prices to rise in the coming months. That’s down from a high of 47% in March…

Since December, no fewer than 40% of consumers have been looking for higher prices. And they’ve been exactly correct. Over these past 8 months, an average of 44% of consumers have been bullish. That’s the highest percentage over that long of a time frame since 1998, just eclipsing an average of 43% in 1999 and 2004.

Going back to its inception in 1987, the average ranks in the top 2.5% of all readings.

American consumers have reached an almost-record level of optimism over the past 8 months.

The only other times that optimism for rising stock prices over such a long time period reached the current level were in June 1987, December 1997, June 1999, and January 2004.

It was not a precise timing mechanism, and shouldn’t be expected to be, but it did highlight conditions where the risk/reward was getting sketchy over the coming months. When stocks did manage another few months of gains, they were given back harshly (1987, 1997). In 1999 and 2004, stocks started to relax almost immediately, though the former quickly recovered and hit new highs, forming the 2000 bubble peak.”

(but this time it's different, and "someone" claims there is no bullishness or complacency whatsoever)(cute) 

OTIS.

#8 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 02:30 PM

you sed the same thing about exuberant measures of sentiment 3 months after the 2003 low,,,,,4 years later the market topped temporarily....being bearish is easy any body can do it and i can never ever remember when you were bullish......after 15000 pts up ur still praying for the end of the world.........why is that.....is it a medical condition or what?pop.gif

#9 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 03:35 AM

Thanks Chief,

Always respect your thoughts and TA....   I deleted all mail in my box, although there were only two!! LOL....,  

I respect your opinion... I am looking more short term.... 30 days out.  After that we may blast off.

Best

#10 uburack

uburack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 628 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 09:36 AM

15000 pts up in this once in a lifetime move with thousands more to go   ......few if any will make the kind of money they should

That;'s the whole point. It was designed for "the few". At the expense of everyone else. Corruption to the max.

John 21:6 And he said unto them, "Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find". They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.