22 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,180 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 04:39 PM

Why the Stock Market Must Fall Hard Monday
I have been warning for over a week now about a coming waterfall decline.  The wave counts and cycles are at the point where I believe it is a virtual impossibility for the market not to implode Monday for the biggest one day loss of the year.

This next chart shows the daily e-wave count: 

7_29_17_spx_daily.png

Now when we view the hourly chart (below), we see that we are down to the wire, the 3rd of the 3rd so to speak.  Notice also the rising wedge pattern (above) with earlier false break.

triple_irregular_top_unwinding_spx_7_28_

Next we view the daily chart of the GDX and future expectations (change dates 7/31, 8/14, 9/1, 10/9, 11/6, 12/22).

7_28_17_gdx_daily.PNG

Next is a daily chart of the Dow Transports, which are breaking down badly and unlikely to recover with the expected new highs on the Indu, SPX and NDX August 14.

7_30_17_transports_daily.png

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 04:41 PM

>I have been warning for over a week now about a coming waterfall decline<    ....    a week?pop.gif

#3 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 07:37 PM

OK with me - but it never seems to happen when I would want it!

best,
klh

#4 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 08:26 PM

"virtual impossibility" -  then bet the farm on it 

your system will never give you better odds than that !

could you let us know what your trade is  on this upcoming waterfall move ?

#5 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 11:48 PM

Must? Market must nothing... Just might, but I doubt it.
"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#6 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 03:10 AM

The more that think this, position for it the less likely....

#7 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 05:51 AM

The more that think this, position for it the less likely....

long ago i learned that i must not tell the market what to do but rather let the market tell me what to do !!

also mr. market is not listening to all those astro signatures laid out for it  ..  How can that be ? swoon.gif

also i was wrong about s+p 2440 but eventually we might see it

#8 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:31 AM

GLD/GDX data.....It's been a nice move up, but one should wait before adding now based on my data....

Good trading!

http://www.gold-eagl...price-update-36

https://freecotdata.com/commodities-2/

Edited by robo, 31 July 2017 - 08:38 AM.

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#9 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,180 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:37 AM

Juy 31 AM Update

SPX futures +4 this morning. The cycles lately have been confusing. That we are about to begin a waterfall decline is not in dispute in my mind.  The cycles we have this week are the 5 week (due Thursday this week) and the 16 TD (due yesterday +/- 4 TD's).  The moon is in full Sagittarius Thursday which often times marks a low.  Counting the 8 TD cycles we have a 3rd one due Thursday this week from the June 29 low.  As far as the QQQ is concerned we have a possible low due as late as Thursday.

My initiation signal on Thursday got me all beared up for a 5% decline. It would be natural e-wave to take out a "c" wave by a larger degree B wave and that would be down to around 2352.

Watch for Uranus turning Rx on Aug 2.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#10 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:17 AM

Juy 31 AM Update

SPX futures +4 this morning. The cycles lately have been confusing. That we are about to begin a waterfall decline is not in dispute in my mind.  The cycles we have this week are the 5 week (due Thursday this week) and the 16 TD (due yesterday +/- 4 TD's).  The moon is in full Sagittarius Thursday which often times marks a low.  Counting the 8 TD cycles we have a 3rd one due Thursday this week from the June 29 low.  As far as the QQQ is concerned we have a possible low due as late as Thursday.

My initiation signal on Thursday got me all beared up for a 5% decline. It would be natural e-wave to take out a "c" wave by a larger degree B wave and that would be down to around 2352.

Watch for Uranus turning Rx on Aug 2.

sticking my neck out : s+p2450-2445 is going to hold today..2500 next maybe TWT..