• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:23 AM

After a brief pull back today (in the next few hours) the pattern suggests new highs by late Tuesday to as high as 2487/88 SPX.  This looks extremely similar to the BREXIT top.  We have a Bradley helio turn due July 31/Aug 1 and AUGUST 1 is the first TD of the month (money inflows).

We have extreme irregular topping action here. I repeat: extreme irregular topping action

August 2 sees Uranus turn Rx.  The Uranus is the planet of the unexpected.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#12 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:55 AM

The cycles lately have been confusing.

They always are.

So much time and energy have been devoted to cracking the market code using cycles. If the same efforts were put into trend analysis many would be rich. But then, that's the goal of markets - to cause most to go broke.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#13 salam

salam

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:11 AM

It is possible I lose some of my money if I use stops and they get hit

It is highly probable that I lose most of my money if I dont use stops

It is impossible for me to lose money in the markets....if I do do not Trade.......

anything is possible!

I'm not sure what my future holds... But I know who holds it.

#14 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:25 AM

Downside target for SPX is 2388/89 based on 50% retracement of Wave A June 19 and declining bottoms line of psuedo Wave X.  We are in a highly irregular topping pattern.  New highs are possible in the next day or two.  Dow Indu has made new highs and in highly irregular topping pattern. Cycles are stretching to extremes.  The 5 week low from the 10 week low on June 29 is due early Friday because of the July 3 Holiday 3 hour take away.  The next 5 week low is due in early September (around September 8/11), which would complete a 20 week low and the larger 40/80 week low where I expect the 2262/63 area to be tested.

The next Important Bradley turns are due August 18 (top) and September 8 (bottom).

Wave B's are known as channel breakers, so a move below the low 2400's SPX makes sense.

The low could happen anywhere between late Thursday or early Friday morning this week (my new chart suggests early Friday). I have a Saturn turn date due on Aug 11 (5 TD's straight up) and a 24 CD day turn due around August 17 (from my read it should be Aug 16 for the low or Aug 18 for the high), so this makes sense to me now. A top (Wave C of Y) around August 18 (OPEX) is due and new highs above 2500, perhaps as high as the 2520/30 zone.

Blessings,

blu

#15 Chilidawgz

Chilidawgz

A fool and his money... (the second mousie gets the cheese)

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:42 AM

They always are.

So much time and energy have been devoted to cracking the market code using cycles. If the same efforts were put into trend analysis many would be rich. But then, that's the goal of markets - to cause most to go broke.

NAV, you are spot on regarding trend analysis.

Anything can happen...what's happening now?
No one can forecast the future. No one.

All stocks (ETF's) are BAD...unless they go up - William O'Neil
When The Time Comes To Buy or Sell, You Won't Want To - Walter Deemer

#16 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:49 AM

My Aug 18 target price is 2516/22

Blessings,

blu

#17 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 12:03 PM

They always are.

NAV, you are spot on regarding trend analysis.

Cycles are not always confusing, though at times they can be.  I use charting techniques I learned in the 1980's (like wedges, and lines of resistance; the fact that B Waves take out lines of resistance and channels, much like 4th waves) and e-wave analysis (sometimes the e-waves form highly irregular tops and when they do the quick waterfall action becomes a reality, but getting there can be a pain).  True, the market confounds the wisdom of most everyone especially around the time of Mercury Rx  (Aug 12, we are in the pre-shadow now since July 24).  What I'm saying here is: there will soon be, in fact, a waterfall action based on past observance, the key is when.  I believe we are on the precipice of that action in just a couple of days.  It is not always about being right that matters anyhow, it is recognizing when you are wrong as far as trading is concerned.  I had bought UVXY late Friday but got out today at a slight gain when the market pulled back.  I'm in cash right now waiting for the inevitable top.  This forum is called Fearless Forecasters and I don't mind putting my cajones on the line.  I'm just as willing to be wrong as right, and today I was wrong, but that doesn't matter to me because the inevitable is right around the corner, IMHO!yes.gif

Blessings,

blu

#18 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,998 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 12:31 PM

Well, I'm break even on last night's short! LOL!

:lol:

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#19 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 02:25 PM

The waterfall decline is coming, but I believe the bottom to be delayed until late next week.  I see a 5%+ decline coming like I was thinking before.  There is a 20/40/80 week low due ideally around Aug 11. A new high is possible Tues/Wed this week.

GDX still looks vulnerable to a sell-off into Aug 11 too (Mercury Rx is Aug 12), down to below 20.70. I believe we see a change of trend then for GDX and SPX.

Blessings,

blu

#20 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 02:38 PM

blustar.....take those glasses off willya   DENNY CRANE