20 replies to this topic

#11 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:20 PM

Fair enough. Thks.
Well, let's see. Twt

Disclaimer: I myself bough puts with 2470 strike but for Sept expiration. So way less leverage, but also risk is less.

Edited by alexnewbee, 08 August 2017 - 02:22 PM.

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#12 csw2002

csw2002

• Traders-Talk User
  • 554 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 01:05 AM

I'm gonna be issued a lot of apologies, or there is gonna be egg on a lot of people's faces around here.You guys are extremely arrogant! I'm sure you never read the case I posted, instead you talk in self imposed ignorance. This board never changes.

Blu, based on track record, your big calls have never been right (as in up or down move of 50 points or more in SPX), bar one in Jan 2014. The market often moved the other way after you issued those forecasts (recent case in points over the last 2 weeks). Now I am bearish here as well. However, having you issue the Aug 14 deadline for such a significant drop makes me think the chance of it happening is pretty slim. The most likely scenario is that the market holds up until after Aug 14 and then starts to drop into Sept.

Don't be a fool like me - How I lost $10K

#13 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 03:44 AM

I'm gonna be issued a lot of apologies, or there is gonna be egg on a lot of people's faces around here.You guys are extremely arrogant! I'm sure you never read the case I posted, instead you talk in self imposed ignorance. This board never changes.

Blu, based on track record, your big calls have never been right (as in up or down move of 50 points or more in SPX), bar one in Jan 2014. The market often moved the other way after you issued those forecasts (recent case in points over the last 2 weeks). Now I am bearish here as well. However, having you issue the Aug 14 deadline for such a significant drop makes me think the chance of it happening is pretty slim. The most likely scenario is that the market holds up until after Aug 14 and then starts to drop into Sept.

It doesn't fit the e-wave, Gann or Hurst cycles.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#14 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 08:08 AM

Subscriber Question: What could cause the kind of waterfall drop you are looking for?

Answer 11:44 CDT 8/8/17: Not sure, I know Trump's Mars and Ascendant is in Leo same as the SUN/MARS conj.  This is high energy, war like.  He is being attacked by even some of his generals who are trying to stage a coup.  It could involve North Korea and perhaps Iran.

The drop may even be larger than I'm thinking as much as 11.2% (like August 18-24 2015) as B waves are often channel breakers
cleardot.gif

Blessings,

blu

#15 Harapa

Harapa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 08:59 AM

Bluster!
cleardot.gif

Take your profit and run!

You won't regret...

Edited by Harapa, 09 August 2017 - 09:00 AM.

My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. All posted trades are fake (aka. paper) trades.

#16 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:25 AM

Bluster!
cleardot.gif

You won't regret...

Now Harapa and Fib .618 are telling me I am wrong, yet I am up 140% already!

Blessings,

blu

#17 Harapa

Harapa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:33 AM

Bluster!
cleardot.gif

You won't regret...

Now Harapa and Fib .618 are telling me I am wrong, yet I am up 140% already!

Did I say you are wrong? Check your glasses.

Instead of commenting (which will make no difference what so ever) on the absurdity of you call (which there are enough here to point out) I tried to help you make some money.

Edited by Harapa, 09 August 2017 - 09:35 AM.

My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. All posted trades are fake (aka. paper) trades.

#18 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:36 AM

We will see how absurd the call is in due time won't we.

Blessings,

blu

#19 Harapa

Harapa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:38 AM

We will see how absurd the call is in due time won't we.

We shall!

For the record you alleged position was trading @ 0.25 when first advised.

Edited by Harapa, 09 August 2017 - 09:41 AM.

#20 risk_management

risk_management

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 10:00 AM

Things are getting heated here. I like it! lol