short

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,423 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 04:23 AM

I entered short Milan a few minutes ago because I put my money where my mouth is. There's a possibility this is a fake move to the downside and a last upwards ST move is just ahead, but this is a bifurcation point.....if you are early you' re not by much.....if you wait........the train might have left the station. The solution is a partial entry as usual. The IT correction of Western markets I was waiting for might be over or might need just a little more ST upside. The doubt remains, but the partial entry was due.

If someone need a justification for the IT correction I have talked about for a while to begin.....look at North Korea....there we should see something 

Edited by andr99, 09 August 2017 - 04:26 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,423 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 04:39 AM

Errata corrige......I meant......The IT correction of Western markets I was waiting for might have STARTED......

Sorry...these kind of mistakes happen when you cut your original message here and there and then you re-assembly it and you don' t read it carefully before posting. 

Edited by andr99, 09 August 2017 - 04:40 AM.

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,423 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 05:43 AM

In any case both that I may be a little early or not the message I wanted to share is that after talking of an impending IT correction for one month and a half, now I have started to build my short position on MIlan......the other Western markets should do the same

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,423 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 07:07 AM

DB........down 4.46% in Frankfurt so far.....a while ago ''some experts'' were soooo bullish

Edited by andr99, 09 August 2017 - 07:08 AM.