Google demands adherence to Leftist Gender Ideology

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:58 PM

Google engineer: The company's policy on gender is blatant leftist ideology and contrary to established science on sex differences.

Google:  You're fired! 

Some praise the engineer as a brave soul speaking truth about fundamental differences between genders they believe are ignored by a rigid leftist culture. 

Bloomberg columnist Elaine Ou argued that the backlash against him reflects a progressive authoritarian hivemind. First Amendment lawyer Marc Randazza argued at CNN a “lynch mob mentality” had kicked in to punish engineer James Damore   

Rutgers University Professor Lee Jussim said “Google has created an authoritarian atmosphere that has stifled discussion of these issues by stigmatizing anyone who disagrees as a bigot and instituted authoritarian policies of reverse discrimination;  The policies and atmosphere systematically ignore biological, cognitive, educational, and social science research on the nature and sources of individual and group differences.”  

Professor Geoffrey Miller said “Among commentators who claim the engineer’s empirical facts are wrong, I haven’t read a single one who understands sexual selection theory, animal behavior, and sex differences research,”

http://www.breitbart...cally-accurate/

-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#2 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:49 AM

Google will fail under its current progressivist administration - a better competitor will displace it as it atrophies in workplace social problems

Google has near monopoly status &  political connections to secure market share and fend off competition - they don't have to be productive nor do they give a sh*te about customer satisfaction - it shows - their workplace culture is a seething morass of corporate marxism, identity psychosis and happy-face fascism where the product is secondary to cultural experimenting and the customer is low man on this social experiment pecking order.

Google seems to be mimicking the failed personnel policies of "20th Century Motor Company" in Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged". The "progressive" owners of TCM put into practice a plan based on the communist slogan, "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need." The plan enslaved the most able to the unable. 

http://takimag.com/a...t#axzz4pG6G1RdG

-- -
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#3 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:21 AM

Harvard Professor Steve Pinker explains the science behind the sex differences in cognitive abilities. 

-- -

#4 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 09:36 AM

Apple’s diversity VP apologizes for controversial statement    

STATEMENT

“Diversity is the human experience,” the Apple executive said. “I get a little bit frustrated when diversity or the term diversity is tagged to the people of color, or the women, or the LGBT.”

“There can be 12 white blue-eyed blonde men in a room and they are going to be diverse too because they’re going to bring a different life experience and life perspective to the conversation,” Smith remarked. 

APOLOGY

Last week, while attending a summit in Bogota, I made some comments as part of a conversation on the many factors that contribute to diversity and inclusion. 

I regret the choice of words I used to make this point. I understand why some people took offense. My comments were not representative of how I think about diversity or how Apple sees it. For that, I’m sorry. 

More importantly, I want to assure you Apple’s view and our dedication to diversity has not changed.  

Understanding that diversity includes women, people of color, LGBTQ people, and all underrepresented minorities is at the heart of our work to create an environment that is inclusive of everyone. 

-- -

#5 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:39 PM

The Dhillion Law Group has filed a class action lawsuit against Google on behalf of James Damore, the software engineer who was fired from Google last year after circulating a memo alleging that the company was failing to protect dissenting political voices from discrimination.

It alleges that both Damore and Gudeman were “ostracized, belittled, and punished for their heterodox political views, and for the added sin of their birth circumstances of being Caucasians and/or males.” 

Former Google employees have privately told Breitbart News that those who dissent against progressive narratives face “constant abuse and sneers” and threats of violence.Senior leaders allegedly “focus on diversity first and technology second,” while underrepresented minorities are given “softball interviews.”

Meanwhile, progressive dogma has infected the company to such a degree that tampons are kept in the men’s rooms because in Google’s view, “some men menstruate.” Senior executives at Google were reportedly “on the verge of tears” following the election of President Trump, and senior vice presidents have reportedly led “Black Lives Matter” chants on-stage. 

http://www.breitbart...discrimination/

-- -

#6 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 03:48 PM

Hundreds Of Google Employees Plan Walkout Over Accused Sexual Deviant's $90 Million Exit Package 

"Google could have fired Mr. Rubin and paid him little to nothing on the way out. Instead, the company handed him a $90 million exit package, paid in installments of about $2 million a month for four years" 

Google, meanwhile, fired 13 senior managers for misconduct according to BuzzFeed, and "None of these individuals received an exit package."

https://www.zerohedg...90-million-exit

-- -

#7 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 09:34 AM

Microsoft: substantial backlash to "diversity"  

In practice, the "diversity" efforts in these companies represent the sexist and racist attacks against Asians of both sexes and against white males. It's been reported that bosses get some extra salary if they reduce the number of Asians or white males.

Now, at a prominent place in a "discussion with the CEO", an engineer asked:

Does Microsoft have any plans to end the current policy that financially incentivizes discriminatory hiring practices? To be clear, I am referring to the fact that senior leadership is awarded more money if they discriminate against Asians and white men.

among hundreds of comments, the percentage of the employees with a similar view suddenly looked comparable to 50%. Other people have pointed out that women and men were different and the asymmetry was therefore normal, coding was more characteristically a male activity.   https://motls.blogsp...eference frame)

-- -