Political operatives decide what the media reports

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,555 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:24 AM

Somebody decided to flip the switch on "antifa".  The entire ruling class media turned in unison.

2 weeks ago:

The ruling class and the entire media defend "antifa".

Now: 

The ruling class and the entire media condemn "antifa"   

I am concerned that this video of Antifa beating a 16 year old Trump supporter will cause the public to turn on us.

http://www.zerohedge...le-condemn-them

--

--

The federal government created fake Internet identities to flood social media with propaganda in support of, or against, various policies, media outlets, or individuals. Fake Internet identities are also created by hired consultants and political operatives

#2 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 4,271 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:33 AM

Ironic that Charlottesville may turn out to be the tipping point that crushes American neo-Nazis, the KKK, and finally the Southern Confederacy.  But mob rule is not good no matter what.  Bad.

What do you think, stocks?

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx.

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted, W.C. Fields.

#3 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,555 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:35 AM

"The corrupting influence of corporate cash and the willingness of people to sell out"

"Rachel Maddow makes 30k A DAY" 

--

--

The federal government created fake Internet identities to flood social media with propaganda in support of, or against, various policies, media outlets, or individuals. Fake Internet identities are also created by hired consultants and political operatives

#4 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,555 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:04 AM

Mika Brzezinski signs three-book deal with Weinstein Books - (This is how they play the "Media/Political" game.)

Mika (from TV show "Morning Joe") trashes Trump and is rewarded with a rich book deal from Weinstein.

(Megyn Kelly trashed Trump and was rewarded with a rich book deal from Rupert Murdock and is now a "media star". 

http://ew.com/books/...nski-book-deal/

--

--