emerging wave 3?

• Please log in to reply
634 replies to this topic

#181 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:14 PM

excited almost all longs for pretty much a breakeven trade, just don't like some of the patterns I see, as always DYODD

Senor

can you elaboarate please?

#182 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:11 AM

excited almost all longs for pretty much a breakeven trade, just don't like some of the patterns I see, as always DYODD

Senor

can you elaboarate please?

no and that is because I am near term trading only here, as I have said before larger wave counts IMO allow for too many low prob possibilities "either way". I bot back a 25% trading position here but not giving it much room as IMO we either bottom in this area or "possibly" accelerate sharply lower, as always DYODD

Senor

#183 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:51 AM

The larger pattern here is very clear since Aug 2016 we have been doing an ABC

Which is wave ii of this bull market. We are in c right now .when it ends it should be explosive to the upside

Imo . Just my take not based on anything except what I see in the charts

C I believe is almost over fwiw but I wait for an explosive rally
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#184 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:59 AM

thinking alike here senor, trading positions w/a tight leash

i use a 9 bar wilder rsi and the sector is showing small divergences from oversold  so, i am back to where i was position wise

gannman, i have that as a real possibility  w/a possible 1215 or 1165 bottom. 

this chart is a long term perspective https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/2017oct17goldstk1.png   gold is in an area where bottoms vs the sp occur

the deflation that has gripped the market  since the 08 crises may be ending  https://gracelandupd...17oct18bdi1.png

dharma

#185 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:26 PM

Further to my price forecast of 1285 low, gold has exceeded it by $8 to the downside.

Regarding time and not price, I had a fallback Plan B low, I would look for gold to rise after Thursday.

I am bullish against this time and price.

If that price or time gets exceeded to the downside, we may be looking at Senor's sharp drop.

TWT.

Edited by Smithy, 18 October 2017 - 12:30 PM.

#186 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 01:45 PM

Further to my price forecast of 1285 low, gold has exceeded it by $8 to the downside.

Regarding time and not price, I had a fallback Plan B low, I would look for gold to rise after Thursday.

I am bullish against this time and price.

If that price or time gets exceeded to the downside, we may be looking at Senor's sharp drop.

TWT.

for me its either really bullish or really bearish, guts say bullish but we see

Senor

#187 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 02:15 PM

i am in the bullish camp, this is the 2nd day in a row gold hit , miners flirting w/even on the day.  i believe this is a higher 2ndary low. that we are putting in today and from here we go higher 

now this stock was a favorite back when, it is an impressive deposit which may never get permitted , however i do think it runs along w/the speculative crowd

this is not investment advice. , i know nothing

here is the ceo talking on cnn http://video.foxbusi...?#sp=show-clips

when miners go out of favor they fall into a big pit. when they come into favor they reach for the sky

such is the nature of mining

i do not own this stock

dharma

1280=.618 of oct 6 and oct 16th

Edited by dharma, 18 October 2017 - 02:19 PM.

#188 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 02:39 PM

one last thought

perspective:

xau came out in 79 @100, today 38 yrs later its 86 what else can you buy today that is lower than it was 38 yrs ago??????

miners are in the gutter folks screaming buy me. who is listening?????

dharma

#189 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:33 PM

Barrick Gold has a giant wedge on the chart that is likely going to produce a big more one way or the other.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#190 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 08:51 AM

so far a "poorish" performance by miners with a solid looking gold rally at this time, miners need to get off their rear ends

Senor