senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,935 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:44 AM

Imo either we set up a divergent low on this sellout and end

The 15 month correction or we fail and go in the dumper

The next two trading weeks will tell the story I think we hold

Don't know

I agree and the first couple days this week could tell the story, still long mostly GDX but with an itchy trigger finger

Senor

#362 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:27 AM

senor what do you think of nem . here ?

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#363 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,608 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:30 AM

imo, folks are tuned into the cots, where as of the 3rd the commercials were heavily short, not an extreme, i think its time for a surprise. miners the most hated sector in the universe. any contrarians here???? we are at a critical juncture here, as gismeau and smithy have pointed out. 

this is the gann guys take from today, its a new piece     http://www.gannglobal.com/webinar/2017/11/17-11-13-Video-2-Offer-Is-Open-GGF.php?inf_contact_key=060dd2c04e0e0147cdc0c46407003e79ceb0b88be78868f7fc6e0e871764672f   i dont know if we take out the dec 15th lows or not , , my hit is no but i am open.  it seems to me the market participants are well beaten up and dejected, but w/this sector one more demoralizing bash has been in the cards. 

if there is no interest in the gann guy i will not post his series that he is going to post this week

all i can say is this sector is hated out of favor and extremely undervalued.  homers will be hit here.  stay tuned

dharma

#364 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:51 AM

dharma if we actually are bottoming here and i think we are conservatively we are headed to 400 on the hui. more likely higher but that is a minimum 

#365 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,935 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:36 AM

Very interesting action here, and when they say "it's a market of stocks" it really applies now in the miner universe. Stocks like HL/CDE/PAAS look to me to be seeing capitulation type action the past several days while the more quality names like NEM/AEM/GG and even large caps like ABX are all up today - GDX up a bit as well.  continue to think we are making a very key low but this is important action in here

Senor

#366 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:13 PM

yup that is what i am seeing nem is almost there if it has not already bottomed 

#367 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,608 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:29 PM

this seems like a shakeout of the weak hands pvg getting smoked some naked shorting being detected here. lets see if that is true!

house of saud going to confront iran.  very soon.  lots going on over there. 

dharma

ok the gann guy will not be posted on this  board by me! finito

#368 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,935 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 07:49 PM

this seems like a shakeout of the weak hands pvg getting smoked some naked shorting being detected here. lets see if that is true!

house of saud going to confront iran.  very soon.  lots going on over there. 

dharma

ok the gann guy will not be posted on this  board by me! finito

do or die time I think for either a strong rally or possible dump into year end. I see some good bottoming "potential" but it's gotta do it or watch out below IMO, I did some jockeying around today and am about 45% long, as always DYODD

Senor

#369 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 07:59 PM

i was listening tonight but i dont see the dec 16 low being taken out. we will see thanks for posting

#370 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,935 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:40 PM

Ganman, SIL took out the Dec 2016 low on a daily CLOSE ONLY chart basis but so far has missed by 5 ticks to take out the 30.50 intraday low

Senor