emerging wave 3?

• Please log in to reply
634 replies to this topic

#381 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,948 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:18 AM

I have to laugh as IMO there are so many machinations/manipulations goin on here its like a super heavy fog has set in. Gold rallies solidly then someone sits on it, HL got hammered for no reason yesterday down to 3.63 on big volume and roars back today. My bottom line is that ignore this crapola and just hold a solid position thru this quagmire as overall I think downside risk is not that much and 3-6 month upside could be huge. as always DYODD

Senor

#382 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:20 PM

well the gold rally rolled over in a hurry, BUT the miners are rallying. now this is the kind of action a bull wants to see. however, the miners have been beat up the last few days so in context its tough to come to a conclusion.  now , if  the broad market rolls over then we could have something going. its the response to the broad market rolling over that will be interesting. they are giving it 100% chance for a hike in december. a contrarians dream . what could go wrong w/that????  i lived and was an active trader in the late 70s i saw volcker hike and hike and hike again.  gold went up and up again.  i dont know who is pitching rate hikes are bad for gold ???

the dust needs to settle here to get a good read,  we are close to a bottom the gdxj has made a lower low than the last low. and it has created divergences from oversold

dharma

gannman has been calling for a low.  we are either there or close

#383 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,948 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 01:31 PM

well the gold rally rolled over in a hurry, BUT the miners are rallying. now this is the kind of action a bull wants to see. however, the miners have been beat up the last few days so in context its tough to come to a conclusion.  now , if  the broad market rolls over then we could have something going. its the response to the broad market rolling over that will be interesting. they are giving it 100% chance for a hike in december. a contrarians dream . what could go wrong w/that????  i lived and was an active trader in the late 70s i saw volcker hike and hike and hike again.  gold went up and up again.  i dont know who is pitching rate hikes are bad for gold ???

the dust needs to settle here to get a good read,  we are close to a bottom the gdxj has made a lower low than the last low. and it has created divergences from oversold

dharma

add XAU/SIL/HUI to the lower low list all with daily divergences at oversold levels "so far". And why are the Aussie miners (XGD) - see link below) rallying day after day off their early Oct low? interesting times

http://bigcharts.mar...=false&state=11

#384 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:42 PM

As posted on gannman's post this gold futures chart is projecting a low in early December which should be followed by a rally into January.... 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#385 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:33 PM

dharma

add XAU/SIL/HUI to the lower low list all with daily divergences at oversold levels "so far". And why are the Aussie miners (XGD) - see link below) rallying day after day off their early Oct low? interesting times

http://bigcharts.mar...=false&state=11

i appreciate how your strategy changes w/the changing trading environment.    there is so much talk and jive out there. the fed will raise rates 100% in december! what could go wrong. well we are 8yrs into the present biz cycle . 8 yrs is long in the tooth.  the fed will cut its balance sheet.   oh really what will happen to the markets w/o the excess liquidity to goose the markets.  the truth is gold has built a big base  , from which price appreciation can be realized. i have no idea when this will occur. BUT I AM  certain at some point it will occur.  so , for the last 3 yrs i have started another accumulation phase. in no hurry . trying to buy quality majors and juniors in the space. by the way franco is the #1  project generator in the world. they have quite a few streaming revenues. OR is #4 they have 400+million in the bank and astute young aggressive management team, they may provide more bang for the buck

3 aircraft carrier teams off the coast of n/korea.   a saudi prince killed and captured 20+other saudi princes and consolidated the military and police under his domain and is accusing iran of subjugating saudi arabia.  what could go wrong w/these geopolitical events after all n/korea and the usa have stable level headed leaders. as does the religious right of iran.(church and state under one rule)  and the saudi princes known for rationale(how was it so many saudis were on the planes that hit the world trade center in 01-no investigations. no mention of saudi arabia) 

any fresh pop corn non gmo please

dharma

#386 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:34 PM

by the way i am a student of vedic astrology , have been since 91  my personal cycles change dec1  

dharma

#387 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,948 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:14 AM

added a little NEM at 36 and as always DYODD

Senor

#388 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:27 PM

we are in some kind of holding pattern . going to require  some patience.

as if that hasnt been the case

you can listen to the dead while your waiting

dharma

#389 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 605 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 04:59 PM

From other website- Bollinger band width is at the lowest level since 2012

gold-216.png

#390 jabat

jabat