• 2,292 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:41 PM

Ditto.

#422 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 09:58 AM

let's see if NEM can rally decisively above this 36.80 resistance area or they slap it back down again, actually a fairly important near term juncture but sorta meaningless for me at least given my overall bullish int term outlook here

Senor

#423 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 10:57 AM

Well played, Senor. You nailed it.

#424 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 11:19 AM

watching the dog ABX, since a NOV 3 13.80 low (2 yr plus low and possibly ended huge correction) its been stuck in a sideways 13.80-14.18 trading range, trying to breakout to the upside today, a decisive rally and close above 14.18 IMO add another bullish point to the ledger.

BSing away

Senor

#425 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 11:30 AM

w/the debt ceiling coming due and the fed , what will the market due.  in spite of the commercials holding onto their large short positions.  gold remains well bid . 

lets see how this tr gets resolved.  i am in the bull camp here. the debt keeps growing yes trump is pro biz, but he inherited a whole different back drop and time in the biz cycle than reagan inherited. by the way friday , black friday , is the most bullish day of the year.   

dharma

i have mentioned this stock several times as it was knocked unconscious laying in the gutter http://www.theaureport.com/article/2017/11/21/expert-opinion-back-up-the-truck-for-this-stock.html  my mo w/these kinds of stocks is i take a certain %of my portfolio and i try to determine which stocks are really undervalued and i allocate a certain amount of money to these companies.in the past  one out of a certain # comes through the profits cover the whole thing.  losses on the others included. this is not investment advice just taking a page of bs from senor

we all have alot to be thankful, starting w/the fact for example that this is an open forum, and expanding it to our lives.  the fact that food is abundantly available has not always been the case on this planet.   count your lucky stars. its all grace!

#426 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 11:34 AM

w/the debt ceiling coming due and the fed , what will the market due.  in spite of the commercials holding onto their large short positions.  gold remains well bid . 

lets see how this tr gets resolved.  i am in the bull camp here. the debt keeps growing yes trump is pro biz, but he inherited a whole different back drop and time in the biz cycle than reagan inherited. by the way friday , black friday , is the most bullish day of the year.   

dharma

i have mentioned this stock several times as it was knocked unconscious laying in the gutter http://www.theaureport.com/article/2017/11/21/expert-opinion-back-up-the-truck-for-this-stock.html  my mo w/these kinds of stocks is i take a certain %of my portfolio and i try to determine which stocks are really undervalued and i allocate a certain amount of money to these companies.in the past  one out of a certain # comes through the profits cover the whole thing.  losses on the others included. this is not investment advice just taking a page of bs from senor

we all have alot to be thankful, starting w/the fact for example that this is an open forum, and expanding it to our lives.  the fact that food is abundantly available has not always been the case on this planet.   count your lucky stars. its all grace!

I have to wonder if this is one of those times the commercials get roasted or basted like a turkey! giveup.gif  Not only in gold but I believe their crude oil short position in the past week or so has reached a new record. I have been trading oil and oil stocks from the long side as well, and IMO the crude chart remains very bullish as are the crude fundamentals likely over the next 6-12 months at least. MUY interesting times here. I did add a bit to longs this morning with some GG at 13.22 and HL at 3.89, now about 40% long.

Senor

#427 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 12:06 PM

dharma

I have to wonder if this is one of those times the commercials get roasted or basted like a turkey! giveup.gif  Not only in gold but I believe their crude oil short position in the past week or so has reached a new record. I have been trading oil and oil stocks from the long side as well, and IMO the crude chart remains very bullish as are the crude fundamentals likely over the next 6-12 months at least. MUY interesting times here. I did add a bit to longs this morning with some GG at 13.22 and HL at 3.89, now about 40% long.

Senor

very little press on this , but merkel could not put a coalition government in place . so a snap election is being held. the germans are not happy w/this invasion of people from the middle east. germany is the center of the eu, it does most of the financing of the eu. so it is very significant

i have seen the commercials get caught flat footed , most recently brexit.   it does happen.  they have deep pockets and have very small margin requirements. and when things get really bad , their buddies , the exchange members change the rules!!!  yes its an even playing field! not!  i do find it interesting the commercials stance on crude oil , especially w/this saudi prince taking so many drastic actions to take control and the prince pointing a finger directly at iran.  rather than oil i decided to go solar.  china and india will build out their infrastructure w/solar.  so its a multi pronged approach. besides which oil is a major pollutant and the whole mid east is supported by oil.   

dharma

i have been stalking tan, the broad market will have a correction at some point and that is when i will hopefully be able to put on the rest of my solar position

#428 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 12:12 PM

they slapped ABX down a bit and NEM as well, I am just having fun with this and prices could easily go back to a sideways grind with perhaps a bit of downside, conversely they could surprise norte at any time IMO. Once again my int term view is limited downside with possible big upside, that's just an old geezers opinion so as always DYODD and EVERYONE ENJOY THANKSGIVING!yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

Senor

#429 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 01:00 PM

OK gang the ONE bear count I see is in GLD/gold, which could be ending a wave B contracting triangle from the Oct. 6 low (possible wave "A"), as long as we stay below GLD 123.17 (gold 1297) we could be ending wave "e" of B. I don't really favor this count but I felt I should point it out to you because it's valid. If it played out it would require an ending thrust below that Oct 6 low at 119.78, gold 1260.59). That;s all I got folks

Senor

#430 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 01:35 PM

OK gang the ONE bear count I see is in GLD/gold, which could be ending a wave B contracting triangle from the Oct. 6 low (possible wave "A"), as long as we stay below GLD 123.17 (gold 1297) we could be ending wave "e" of B. I don't really favor this count but I felt I should point it out to you because it's valid. If it played out it would require an ending thrust below that Oct 6 low at 119.78, gold 1260.59). That;s all I got folks

Senor

Gracias, Señor. I've been holding longer than I'd like to admit. I see a possibility of 1220ish as final low... or, we've already seen it. In any case I'll continue to hold. Happy Thanksgiving to all the Gold folks. I think the new year will be a golden one.