emerging wave 3?

• Please log in to reply
634 replies to this topic

#511 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:38 AM

seems like a few folks are looking for lower before the bottom is in. i see hourly divergences from oversold on gld /gdxj/slv  of course these divergences can be taken out and then we start all over again. definitely a possibility. i dont think its probable though , we see?!   1261, 1245, and 1229 are support.   hadik has been talking for years of mid east tensions in this time period starting tomorrow in fact. and w/trump declaring jerusalem as the capital of israel that may hasten the tensions  https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/arab-warnings-mount-as-us-suggests-shift-to-name-jerusalem-as-israeli-capital/2017/12/04/4540df3e-d8ef-11e7-8e5f-ccc94e22b133_story.html?utm_term=.72e0c13b4f35   i wont give an opinion here.    

decembers have provided the lows  the last several years, it seems this december will not be different.  miners blood is running in the streets i am trying to show some restraint as the prices are very appealing.  i have built a big position. today is the bradley . the fed meets on the 13th, i would think the rate hike, should it happen , is baked into golds cake. and friday is the jobs #s , which gold has a tendency to decline in front of the release.  we are close if not at the lows.  no guarantees

dharma

#512 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:02 PM

Gotta love the title of this thread...
Ouch!

JDST looks like a nice 5 wave structure is in progress and a clear breakout in the daily

Are we there yet?

#513 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:11 PM

Gotta love the title of this thread...
Ouch!

JDST looks like a nice 5 wave structure is in progress and a clear breakout in the daily

Are we there yet?

Yep Dougie - Wave 3's "emerge" from the despair, disappointment and tenacity of Wave 2's - this time will be no different - as dharma says 'we are close' - and I agree - close in time - just don't know if we will have a final flush or even continue this somewhat steady decline until something just breaks and the capitulation becomes obvious

#514 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:19 PM

I see no capitulation yet do you? Doesn't need to happen but ...

#515 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:19 PM

Senor you out there?

#516 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:42 PM

thanks stubaby, i leave space between the lines, you filled in  a few

of course there is capitulation  why do you think the sector is down day after day.  that comes from selling =coughing up hair balls. of miners and metals

the stage is being set for the next leg.  this is painful for participants in the sector.  it is part of the process.    when we turn up there will also be less supply which will exacerbate the problem . its a cycle.  the characteristics of which will continue eternally as its based on human emotions.   it could continue to ooze lower or it could just slide quickly. or it could bottom w/the commercials  reducing their short positions significantly . no matter what there will be despair.  that is the key from that despair the bull is born  here is sir john templeton https://www.franklin...nload/SIRJT-POS  the key to all of technical analysis is understanding the emotions behind it  right here right now despair is taking hold folks are finding reasons not to hold the sector. and then the baron rushes forth and reminds us-buy when blood is running in the streets

dharma 

Edited by dharma, 06 December 2017 - 12:48 PM.

#517 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:03 PM

Speaking of despair anyone have recent sentiment

#518 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:54 PM

two possibilituies for AGI

one to watch!

#519 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:00 PM

#520 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:06 PM

Look left support is HERE! I drew that support more than  a year ago

You might want to pull up that support on a weekly chart for a 5 year time frame and see it UP CLOSE

Edited by dougie, 06 December 2017 - 02:07 PM.