profile_mask2.png
MoneyTalks info@moneytalks.net via mail7.atl161.mcsv.net 
3:37 PM (2 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

In the financial world, there are “analysts”... and then there are legends.

Over the past 60 years James Dines has consistently made accurate and profitable predictions about the financial world. His list of accomplishments can be seen in his Biography. In a rare engagement, James Dines joins Michael tomorrow for a very special interview. 

With Gold & Silver rallying for the first time since his last visit with us, Mr. Dines explains why he thinks this could be the elusive 3rd wave that will move silver to $300 to $500 an ounce. This may well be the most important interview you will hear for some time to come. 

Radio station www.CKNW.com in Vancouver is where Dines will be interviewed.

LISTEN LIVE 
Saturday
8:30am - 10:00am Pacific
DOWNLOAD THE PODCAST
or go to iTunes

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#2 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:24 AM

$300 to 500$???

Dines been hitting the glue bong IMO

#3 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:08 AM

http://globalnews.ca...sidebar-radio#/

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#4 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:49 AM

$300 to 500$???

Dines is pretty smart guy who has been in the industry for 70 years, and he is one of the pioneers of technical analysis....

An Urgent Warning From the "Original Goldbug

September 16th, 2017

This man is a LEGEND.

Over the past 70 years (!) James Dines has consistently made accurate, and often profitable, predictions about the financial world.

You won't believe the prediction he's just made.

You can learn all of the startling details in our free report"A Prediction Too Terrifying to Believe, Too True to Ignore"

This is NOT a call to panic, rather a call to prepare.

Mr. Dines is adamant that average Americans access this information to safeguard themselves.

At 90 years old, this will most likely be his last great altruistic endeavor.

If you doubt his prognostications, consider the following:

• Back in the 1950s James Dines was fired from his job on Wall Street for predicting gold prices would rise. The metal ultimately shot up 2,025%.
  • In 1977, he predicted China would be a “major new economic force” and come to “dominate the 21st century,” making it the “The Chinese Century.” In the decades since the country’s economy has expanded 10-fold.
  • In 1994, he warned a currency crisis would envelope Asia, starting with the troubled Japanese banks. A year later, that too happened. (He had already issued a “Sell” warning on Japanese stocks in 1989.)
  • And on January 14, 2005, Mr. Dines warned explicitly of “The Coming Real Estate Crash of 2007” saying it would teach a lesson in illiquidity and shake the mortgage market to its roots.

free report available...

http://subscribe.out...hhoC114QAvD_BwE

Edited by Russ, 16 September 2017 - 11:51 AM.

#5 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 12:28 PM

$300 to 500$???

I assume your talking silver it is the core of my metals and metal stocks. I am 30 to 1 silver to gold ratio.

the webbot forecast is $500 or $600 because of startrek technology consumption to be generally unavailable named strategic resource.

some theory that they have been consuming more than produced for years, only because they dismantled the manhattan project that used 90%

of the silver that was above ground at the time. Funny how they are trapped, cant let silver trade and keep their tax debt paper slave plantation cash cow.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#6 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 12:44 PM

In the financial world, there are “analysts”... and then there are legends.

And this man is a LEGEND. 

Over the past 70 years (!) James Dines has consistently made accurate, and profitable, predictions about the financial world. His list of accomplishments can be seen in his Biography.

In a rare engagement, at 90 plus years old James Dines joins Michael Campbell on Money Talks this Saturday Sept. 16th. for a very special interview.

Last interviewed by Mike on Sept. 10th 2016 - Dines major profitability at that point had been gained in the Gold and Silver Stocks. Dines went bullish on Gold & Silver on Feb 13 2016 just two days before before Gold & Silver stocks erupted. Doubles, triples even a 4 bagger on:

First Majestic FR.TO which went from 5.75 to 24 in the next 6 months as illustrated in the chart below:

(Chart Dated Feb 1st 2016 to Sept. 10th 2016)

First_Majestic.png

But that is not all. 

The XAU Gold Stock Average ran from 55 to its peak of 115 6 months later on August 8th 2016. The junior Gold Market Average GDXJ ran from 22 to 50 on August 8th. 

Dines said "he has never experienced a gold and silver rally so steep before". Extremely bullish Gold and Silver, the power of the initial rally has a long term meaning. Right now Jim thinks the present rally, because of the power of the 2016 rally might be the first step of the 3rd wave he has been looking for. The first step was the rally $35 - $800 in the 1980's, the second step rally was from April 2001 @ $255 to $1850 in 2011). James believes that the 3rd step would take gold to long term target of $3000 - $5000 an ounce.

Now with Gold & Silver rallying for the first time since James was last with us Sept 10th 2016, Mike has persuaded Jim to come back and tell us why he predicts in this 3rd wave an astonishing move in Silver to $300 to $500 an ounce.

#7 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:27 PM

No I am 45 to 1 silver to gold forgot I bought a bunch when it dropped after election I did certified 2017 coins for

some reason, I thought it might be last year. I like to do some more mexican libertad silver here.

For some emotional reason I feel like I need market ratio 75 to 1 thats a lot of weight a security problem so I started

doing monex on margin. I will look for another monex alternative.

#8 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 10:30 PM

James Dines is now 90 years old but still running his investment newsletter!  Here is his interview link for those that missed it live... http://moneytalks.ne...-jim-dines.html

#9 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 01:57 AM

So my 100k of silver will be worth millions millions I tell you

Wonder what a loaf of bread will cost

#10 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 04:10 AM

2000 oz silver is 1M at $500 each, but 1M is only 1/2 or 1/3 of what it was worth a decade ago.

I wonder what silver is if just scaled to tuition or medical.