SP-1500 StockCharts.com model

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LarryT

LarryT

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 05:49 AM

9-13-17 the model for low risk joined the 9-02-17 high risk signal to be in long positions again with 2520's  a minor wave iii Fibonacci level. Odds are the next higher window from 2550 2566 will also be achieved. That said there are some nasty numerology events for this Friday so it could be an interesting week.

http://www.traders-talk.com/mb2/index.php?/topic/167354-sp-1500-stockcharts-model/ 

LT...d:^)

"If you are going to be dumb you gotta be tough"

Twitter site

d:^)

#2 Douglas

Douglas

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 01:41 PM

LarryT, thanks for the update.  If you've got a minute, could you expand a bit on your "nasty numerology events for this Friday..." comment.  I assume you are referring to this coming Friday the 22nd, not this past Friday the 15th.  When I GOOGLED it, I didn't turn up anything specific for this coming Friday other than that this year Friday is a "lucky" day and "22" is a lucky number so Friday the 22nd would be double lucky I guess.  Thanks again.

Regards,

Douglas

#3 LarryT

LarryT

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 06:47 PM

LarryT, thanks for the update.  If you've got a minute, could you expand a bit on your "nasty numerology events for this Friday..." comment.  I assume you are referring to this coming Friday the 22nd, not this past Friday the 15th.  When I GOOGLED it, I didn't turn up anything specific for this coming Friday other than that this year Friday is a "lucky" day and "22" is a lucky number so Friday the 22nd would be double lucky I guess.  Thanks again.

Regards,

Douglas

Rather keep that to myself, however it relates to the numerology of the name TRUMP.

"If you are going to be dumb you gotta be tough"

Twitter site

d:^)

#4 Douglas

Douglas

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 02:44 AM

No problem.  As an old fisherman, I've had lots of trips out where I had to just go home and fry my bait shrimp.

Regards,

Douglas

#5 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:48 PM

even bait shrimp sounds delicious - with a little chili sauce?

best,
klh