FBI illegally spied on Trump

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,555 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:15 AM

While the initial surveillance was to stop Trump and help Clinton, Obama used FISA to provide a “national security” cover for politically spying on Trump right up to the inauguration.

The first 2016 application was made the month after Trump obtained the nomination and the second in October, the month before the election.

As the unmasking picked up pace after the election, the reasonable assumption is that its purpose was to undo the results of the election or hamstring the incoming President.

Now Obama and his allies are or should be terrified that the scope of the illegal surveillance is revealing their criminal acts.

This is why I believe Mueller is growing increasingly desperate to find one crime by one person he can force by threat of jail to provide any shred of anything that might be used to justify their illegal espionage. 

http://www.americant..._not_trump.html

--

--

The federal government created fake Internet identities to flood social media with propaganda in support of, or against, various policies, media outlets, or individuals. Fake Internet identities are also created by hired consultants and political operatives

#2 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 4,271 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:50 AM

I know this can't penetrate your bubble but the FISA court makes it legal.

"...the reasonable assumption is that its purpose was to undo the results of the election or hamstring the incoming President."

No the reasonable assumption (verified by the court) was there might be treason going on.

If it turns out there was (and still is), then I guess we'll find out how much treason the Republicans in Congress can stand.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx.

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted, W.C. Fields.

#3 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,555 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:16 AM

It looks like Obama did spy on Trump, just as he apparently did to me - reporter Sharyl Attkisson 

Nobody wants our intel agencies to be used like the Stasi in East Germany; the secret police spying on its own citizens for political purposes. The prospect of our own NSA, CIA and FBI becoming politically weaponized has been shrouded by untruths, accusations and justifications. 

Besides spying on Campaign manager Manafort, the officials include former Trump advisers Carter Page and Michael Flynn. Last week, we discovered multiple Trump “transition officials” were “incidentally” captured during government surveillance of a foreign official. We know this because former Obama adviser Susan Rice reportedly admitted “unmasking,” or asking to know the identities of, the officials. Spying on U.S. citizens is considered so sensitive, their names are supposed to be hidden or “masked,” even inside the government, to protect their privacy.

In May, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates acknowledged they, too, reviewed communications of political figures, secretly collected under President Obama.

Trump: I was "wire tapped" 

CNN: Haha. That idiot @realDonaldTrump thinks he was wiretapped.

..Six months later..

CNN: Trump was wiretapped

--

--

The federal government created fake Internet identities to flood social media with propaganda in support of, or against, various policies, media outlets, or individuals. Fake Internet identities are also created by hired consultants and political operatives