@ 2549.5

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 melonseed

melonseed

• Traders-Talk User
  • 628 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:15 PM

Off loaded all my longs and shorting for a pull back. Now I join all the negative bears for a while. If it doesn't come down before market closes will hold through night market.

Edited by melonseed, 05 October 2017 - 02:23 PM.

Trade safe.

#2 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,006 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:46 PM

Bought on the rumor and sell on the news.  Right now the risk is very high for late longs..............

#3 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:10 PM

Bought on the rumor and sell on the news.  Right now the risk is very high for late longs..............

late longs     lolol     16000 pts  and actually there is no RISK    wats coming will bring out the shuda wuda cudas.....but thats what the epicenter of primary 3 up will be all about.......watch the sky and dont say i havent tried to prepare people...mostly deaf people for this once in a life time event

#4 melonseed

melonseed

• Traders-Talk User
  • 628 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:26 PM

I am shorting because I think it is still on uptrend. Need a pull back for market to inch higher. Today was a single directional move. Already rare. The pull back might be harder than I am expecting.
Trade safe.

#5 melonseed

melonseed

• Traders-Talk User
  • 628 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:43 PM

late longs     lolol     16000 pts  and actually there is no RISK    wats coming will bring out the shuda wuda cudas.....but thats what the epicenter of primary 3 up will be all about.......watch the sky and dont say i havent tried to prepare people...mostly deaf people for this once in a life time event

The markets do take a break from time to time.
Trade safe.

#6 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,017 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 10:13 PM

They do.

But what are your odds of success? What is your likely reward?

That's your determination to make. I made myself into a very good top picker. I made crap net. And I was worn out for the big easy trades. JS.

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#7 melonseed

melonseed

• Traders-Talk User
  • 628 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 03:32 AM

They do.

But what are your odds of success? What is your likely reward?

That's your determination to make. I made myself into a very good top picker. I made crap net. And I was worn out for the big easy trades. JS.

M

My odds are mostly at 60%. Wish I can be better. You are a believer of sentiments. Take a look at the poll. I think my odds just got better.
Trade safe.

#8 melonseed

melonseed

• Traders-Talk User
  • 628 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 12:41 PM

updating a bit late. Took 15 pts losses and swinged long So covered back a bit. Bad call but it couldld have been worse. Bloody thankful I was watching that silly burst up. 

Trade safe.