a question for da_cheif

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,433 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:13 AM

........would you actually get long or short on DB ? Time duration for the position a couple of months.......

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:31 AM

........would you actually get long or short on DB ? Time duration for the position a couple of months.......

Didn't he already share that he would be fully long - longer term - that the stock was bottoming back in June?

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,433 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:35 AM

Didn't he already share that he would be fully long - longer term - that the stock was bottoming back in June?

Fib

.....I don' t want to know where he would be longer term.......I' m just asking what fu@@@ng position he would open exactly here and now with a time horizon of the next two months. And I asked him....not you 

#4 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:38 AM

Fib

.....I don' t want to know where he would be longer term.......I' m just asking what fu@@@ng position he would open exactly here and now with a time horizon of the next two months. And I asked him....not you 

Public board...you take your chances.

Don't like it? You have options.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,433 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:49 AM

Fib

Public board...you take your chances.

Don't like it? You have options.

Fib

I' ve got no problem....I just replied in order to clarify my question and the person whom I would like to hear

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,433 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 11:14 AM

hey fib, I forgot....given that you take care of replying for da_cheif, you could also reply for yourself....where would you be ? long or short.....for the next two months ?

Edited by andr99, 06 October 2017 - 11:14 AM.

#7 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 11:34 AM

2months.....thats all??    you leaving?clapping.gif

#8 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 01:44 PM

yo andre    you long yet?pop.gif

#9 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,433 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 08:17 AM

one question.....and a deafening silence. In one way or the other I got my answer the same 

#10 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,019 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 03:14 PM

one question.....and a deafening silence. In one way or the other I got my answer the same 

It's sort of a weird question. If one is already long, then one is long. The whole point about being RIGHT in the first place, is so you don't have to have to decide at any arbitrary point once the market is already up whether to be a buyer.

In any case, you'd have to be utterly inattentive to think that Don would be short here. So, you're left with Buy Monday or wait.

If you put a gun to my head, I might buy, but only because the risk of a 20% sharp up move is large enough that it's worth the gamble, even though I "sense" a pullback coming soon... one that I might add leverage on.

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter