Photo

SBGL - the little gold stock that still can...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:48 PM

From the link:

It’s been a long, slow slog since the buy signal on the open of 9/29, nearly a month ago, but SBGL, the little gold stock that sometimes goes nuts (meaning it can double on a swing), is still slogging to the upside.

For more and a chart:

THAT STILL CAN WHAT?

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#2 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 03:34 PM

On gap fill, took 16% profit (one month), tightening stop on rest to 5.02 (long from 4.42).

Good luck and good trading.

UPDATE CHART

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#3 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 03:09 PM

On gap fill, took 16% profit (one month), tightening stop on rest to 5.02 (long from 4.42).

UPDATE CHART

Moving stop up to 5.09.  Up 19% on this half at the close.

#4 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 09:20 AM

UPDATE CHART

Moving the stop up to 5.33,  Uo 22.8% on this half on yesterday's close.

#5 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:00 PM

UPDATE CHART

Moving the stop up to 5.33,  Up 22.8% on this half on yesterday's close.

Moving the stop again, up to 5.37 (closed at 5.53), up nine consecutive days for 25% on this half.  Sure left a lot on the table on the first half.  cry.gif

The little gold stock that can rally like crazy and still is

Edited by diogenes227, 06 November 2017 - 10:02 PM.

#6 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:17 PM

the time segmneted volume looks good stock is being accumulated imo 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal