26 replies to this topic

#21 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:41 PM

"Posted 10 November 2007 - 08:55 AM

TOP1.gif

The bear market from the .786 extension top at 1552 is in progress, the 1.0 target is at 1188, 1.618 at 1075 and the 2.618 at 893."

That one was a bold and good call. 
I am checking history on this board, but cannot find yours Fib. With all respect, I can find mostly mockering other people by you. 

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#22 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:43 PM

https://twitter.com/...474356917600257

3 Hindenburg omens.. may be just nothing.

Do you know what the Hidenburg Omen is?

Fib

yes. you?

Educate me.

Fib

why should I?

do you want to make a call?

I did - and won. I made 25 points on Nasdaq which offset my loss on "short of the century". An I am sure, I will make money on that short.

Where is yours? I repeat, it is easy to point mistakes of other people, but where are your calls?

So you don't know what the Hindenburg Omen is?

I'm very confused here as why would you make such a cross post, specifically from Tom McClellan, without knowing if it would be significant or not?

And as the board know already, I congratulated you on the trade as well...so why are you so bitter?

Fib

Edited by fib_1618, 03 November 2017 - 12:44 PM.

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#23 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:48 PM

Fib

yes. you?

Educate me.

Fib

why should I?

I did - and won. I made 25 points on Nasdaq which offset my loss on "short of the century". An I am sure, I will make money on that short.

Where is yours? I repeat, it is easy to point mistakes of other people, but where are your calls?

I'm very confused here as why would you make such a cross post, specifically from Tom McClellan, without knowing if it would be significant or not?

And as the board know already, I congratulated you on the trade as well...so why are you so bitter?

Fib

I said - I know what it is, and I am not lying. 

I know it's significance and know that it works. At times. 

I am bitter because I do not understand the reason for your question. If you want to say - HO is just BS, then say it plainly, and advise me why you think it is BS.

If you want to find out what HO is (I doubt you do not know it) - try google, I think you are not banned by them. I hope it was clear. 

#24 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:56 PM

Fib

yes. you?

Educate me.

Fib

why should I?

Fib

I am bitter because I do not understand the reason for your question. If you want to say - HO is just BS, then say it plainly, and advise me why you think it is BS.

If you want to find out what HO is (I doubt you do not know it) - try google, I think you are not banned by them. I hope it was clear. 

I see...well...so much for trying to share a bit of insight on the indicator..you evidently know it all.

Hopefully your future trades will be as good as the one you just closed.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#25 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:58 PM

Fib

yes. you?

Educate me.

Fib

why should I?

Fib

I see...well...so much for trying to share a bit of insight on the indicator..you evidently know it all.

Hopefully your future trades will be as good as the one you just closed.

Fib

Thank you very much for your kind advise, which is highly appreciated!

#26 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 01:12 PM

HO stops working, when Mass matrix media start writing about it. So far they are silent. :)

#27 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:10 PM

For some reason I receive notifications per email, but do not see the replies on this board.

So my answer to DaChief - yes, HO worked in the past, here is the quote:

• The "Hindenburg Omen" correctly called stock market crashes in 1987 and 2008, but has only been correct at predicting plunges about 30 percent of the time."