My FF for Thursday

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,000 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 03:43 PM

Likely a gap up at the open...................

#2 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,000 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 03:44 PM

VST signal now Neutral................

Edited by redfoliage2, 08 November 2017 - 03:49 PM.

#3 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,000 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 03:58 PM

Turning Bullish now................

#4 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,000 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:45 AM

Index future hit hard overnight , but expect the Neo-PPT to step in to rescue.  In case they don't show up, make sure you have your parachute ready.............

Edited by redfoliage2, 09 November 2017 - 09:53 AM.

#5 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,000 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:21 PM

VST just turned from Bearish into Neutral.  Maybe the Neo-PPT stepped in to rescue ..............

#6 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,000 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:14 PM

For tomorrow Friday it's likely a big gap at the open, either up or down depending on what is said in  the Senator tax bill out tonight.

Edited by redfoliage2, 09 November 2017 - 03:14 PM.

#7 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,000 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:18 PM

VST signal is still at Neutral..............

#8 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,000 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:30 PM

It looks there is some new development in the senator tax bill that rescued the market today.  It looks that the bill just released?

Edited by redfoliage2, 09 November 2017 - 03:36 PM.

#9 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,000 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:42 PM

VST signal closed the day at Neutral. 

#10 Iblayz

Iblayz

• TT Patron+
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:47 PM

Short Term Signal Status update (in the FWIW department)

QQQ - Red. Sell signal generated today but it occurs at a high level. A level such that I might ignore the trade if only considered by itself.

NDX - Red. Same as QQQ.

Nasdaq - Red. Went to sell yesterday at close but a high level. Looks valid after today.

SPX - Red. Sell signal as of today's close. In the area that I consider reliable.

OEX - Red. Sell signal as of today's close. In the area that I consider reliable.

SOX - Red. Sell signal as of today's close. One of the signal lines is WAY up there. Made for an easy cross. No volume data but the volume on SMH was HUGE.

RUT - Red. Went Red on November 1st. Baseline is still in the area where bounces become likely but a positive cross tomorrow will be difficult without a big up day.

NYSE - Red. Upper midrange cross to Red. Couldn't even get to the area where a sell signal could occur.

SPY - Red. Same as SPX. Duh.

DOW - Red. Went to sell yesterday at close but a high level. Looks valid after today. Between October 2nd and October 20th had 11 of 15 days with Baseline ABOVE 900. Very rare.

Wilshire 5000 - Red. Sell signal as of today's close. In the area that I consider reliable.

BKX- Red. Went Red with a sell signal on October 27th. Signal was technically negated on November 2nd but not by much. It wouldn't take much for a cross to Green tomorrow. However, without a serious bounce, that cross would occur at a very low and unreliable level.

I'll go on record and say that I DO NOT think that the highs are in. But, that doesn't mean that I am playing this long. I am not long. I am nothing right now. If the decline continues, its nature will tell us a lot if we pay attention. If the decline doesn't continue, then more up and down chop is likely until they can turn things back positive.