"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#182 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 11:46 AM

Problem is there is never enough money to buy them all like you want to. 

so my idea is to never sell, starting out late, can only pick a horse, PPT, LTC, even EOS, never sell but take small skims

for diversifications. Build something slowly over time even bitsolis which I dont trust, USI tech, bitconnect which webbot hates,

and now Pandex until we here something else negative is a few hundred a week to chip away with.

#183 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 12:10 PM

Somebody did a youtube on Pandex and he was saying that he was sure the pro traders for Pandex are making way more than 2% a day trading the markets which is why he thinks they will survive. It makes sense, especially the crypto fund. He also liked USI tech and diversified in several. Anything paying out in BTC is best, as long as they stay around. I started USI tech with about $250.

Edited by CLK, 03 December 2017 - 12:10 PM.

#184 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 01:53 PM

Somebody did a youtube on Pandex and he was saying that he was sure the pro traders for Pandex are making way more than 2% a day trading the markets which is why he thinks they will survive. It makes sense, especially the crypto fund. He also liked USI tech and diversified in several. Anything paying out in BTC is best, as long as they stay around. I started USI tech with about $250.

I think it is possible at pandex if they are truly running HFT.

I am reinvesting in USIT for now took $70 out once just to be sure it worked have 400 at risk, it looks like it will auto reinvest once per week pace

but that builds up with compounding could get to once per day. Its the rebuy menu under Package status in USIT

#185 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 03:43 PM

Ugly reversal in bitcoin, looks like somebody got tired of the flat trade all day at the highs and took profit.

#186 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 05:37 PM

maybe tomorrow is some pullback to setup clifs dec 5 date,

I'll be ready to buy some tomorrow.

They said coinbase had 600,000 new accounts over three days Thanksgiving. The last it was 100,000 on

a high day.

apparently the cme futures blow up on 20% swings, overnight kill off some speculators and they never go back,

close it down, they never had options on a mkt they dont rig, should be an epic disaster for the cabal.

Edited by AChartist, 03 December 2017 - 05:40 PM.

#187 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 06:14 PM

When the majority leave the stock market for crypto, who is left for them to sell to ? That's when the unexplained crash will occur,

and NYAD will probably be at the highs. It's one thing for people to sell, what happens when there are no buyers ?

Yes, the stock market is rigged to make sure that the option sellers profit.

#188 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 06:24 PM

I think stk mkt is 1/4 its former size, in number of companies since the peak, monopoly communist antitrust.

It was 1995 peak year of clinton medical insurance consolidations to setup the white labor depopulation technologies,

I have the harvard report on medical collapse 1995, but trend continued for several more years from 1995 peak, it was

50 media companies before clinton communist monopoly MKultra mind control consolidation "statutes".

Humans left the reptiles holding the bag. But I do think on the hyperinflation index, stocks were going to continue

a while last I saw the qtrly cycles which I dont about anymore, if every sector collapsed into one company left can

be astronomical market index price.

#189 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 06:56 PM

If REQ recovers the trendline of highs and it should have the wave position to do s,o is an accumulate signal I have been adding

a bit on the rev hs recently.

EOS puling back will buy just a hundred tomorrow or so when the macd looks good

The prior W4 range of EOS should be 2.5 to 3.0

Of my new money will buy some bch which will just be a hold never trade.

Is a live interview right now, clif says the cme disaster leaves body parts all over the place.

#190 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 07:09 PM

said giant move of populous is early Feb of course realize data is 3 week window I have seen 

many crypto forecasts come 3-4 weeks early.

Alot of stuff to get very explosive,

largest single visible gain is in Veri, hits off a lowpoint with dispraportionate rise vs

everything else, probably close to end of Feb through summer, veri to dominate the whole rise

marking 3x the move of others on a daily basis.So this has to be part of my new money.

bitcoin cash escalate to match btc, bch to be part of tomorrows buy, that all doesnt leave much

from $5k. bch rising to match btc may include btc falling some.

Edited by AChartist, 03 December 2017 - 07:19 PM.