• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

#191 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:32 PM

so apparently the idea is a skilled trader turns 1M bitcoin into 1B on CME over a weekend, 

counterparties default on margin collapsing cme on a monday is how mt gox collapsed by a skilled

trader that racked up and attempted a withdraw of a huge sum, cme bankruptcy has something to do with 

their ability to rig metals, the cme's bitcoin disaster was also said to be a turn

for metals for the better.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#192 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:50 PM

so apparently the idea is a skilled trader turns 1M bitcoin into 1B on CME over a weekend, 

counterparties default on margin collapsing cme on a monday is how mt gox collapsed by a skilled

trader that racked up and attempted a withdraw of a huge sum, cme bankruptcy has something to do with 

their ability to rig metals, the cme's bitcoin disaster was also said to be a turn

So this is Cliff's prediction ?

#193 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:56 PM

So this is Cliff's prediction ?

well he presented it as a scenerio, the prediction was the yosemity sam analogy of cme shooting itself in both feet,

cme event is good for cryptos and metals.

#194 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 10:11 PM

says in feb-march is a bust of some foreigner trying to buy such a large amount of silver they

cannot go to open market, released from the bust because of diplomatic immunity. Makes an internet buzz.

suppose to happen in boston to dc corridor. Is a good time market for the silver market.

Litecoin Christmas surprise still on. Immediacy data is heavy on Populous late Jan to early Feb,

in short term which is longer than immediacy, the focus is toward Veri for the largest price gains. But alot other will be very explosive.

#195 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 10:44 PM

REQ should have a breakout from a pattern that worked in others.

I have almost 10,000 of them somehow always looked right in the chart and acted a few times.

#196 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 06:58 AM

I hate that the webbot talks so much about just PPT and VERI, then again might mean something

that is what it is focused in on. There are many old things not mentioned again, one I need to research what is going on

with XEM/DIM.

REQ followed trough, nice romp in SALT, once they break through confirmations its in the back pocket 

and not looking it much, check again in august, focus on new things which seem to be the old

things PPT and VERI, HMQ also moving, I have alot. I dont know if some of these are coming to fruition or

moving up in sympathy being relative values.

Will recalc my balances, I'm sure a double on the never sell rule.

I do have to have 1.0 bch anyway if to catch up to btc. And I have to stay with LTC

until we see what the Christmas surprise is.

Edited by AChartist, 04 December 2017 - 06:58 AM.

#197 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 01:02 PM

Looks like a take profit Monday.

#198 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 10:54 PM

very broad strength, etherium network is backed up hours all the new people from 

Thansksgiving I guess, cant even make a trade on etherdelta gas price too high.

is alot of interest in the tokens. SALT HMQ and REQ leaders today different

ones every day rotationally. HMQ has a fresh breakout from a pattern that worked in others.

PPT solid. Veri up 10% is alot on $100 item, I am a couple days from

buying some Veri. CBOE to start their futures sooner this Sunday is probably some reason people want the

underlying btc. I got all buy $100 out of bitsolid will send that to Pandex, ultimately I should get 300 more out three weeks and

its done. A trader says wait to 2nd week of Jan to buy bch right and that may have something to do with concentration

in btc strength and volumes when futures open.

A report said 56% of ICO investment moneys came from europe, US residents were blocked

from many of them. 

#199 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 07:23 AM

I like my model of starting positions in the alt coins and tokens of $1000, some only $500, add on 

chart patterns and benchmarks.

These first breadth thrust days of 20 year bull mkt will make anyone look like a genius. Can you imagine 10,000 icos next

year will need profitabile positions to skim for new ico's. I will only take strong recs from webbot reports.

His last several that I took were good, REQ, PPP, VTC.

My panic now is get a little more in PPT and Veri, coming close to Christmas surprise in cryptos I should take some profits to

cash after Christmas extremes after masses of new people come in, for another Jan pullback time 2nd or 3rd week of Jan pullback

just a lull off extremes.

almost can do it throwing darts but picking from webbot items.

Edited by AChartist, 05 December 2017 - 07:24 AM.

#200 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 01:39 PM

It looks like Pandex 50 day fund is really a 10 week to withdraw timeframe. They don't pay on weekends so they don't count that

as far as I can tell. Customer support would not answer me on that. I will try again. Ten weeks is a big difference from 7 weeks.