New crypto bitcoin thread III

• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

#211 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:08 PM

I don't think the tokens do anything but bounce accross the ground until the companies actually start showing sales/earnings which won't be until late next year. I'd like to get in early but am not in a financial position to have money laying around waiting. I'll add to PPT, SNC and the rest goes into bitcoin for awhile. I have serious doubts about the litecoin prediction, I just don't think it's going to happen, a double maybe then sell back down 50% and go flat. I think bitcoin goes to 100k before the tokens start to do much. New people want to invest in something proven, they aren't going to go into these speculative penny issues, too many people have learned that the hard way from the stock market, and scammers are waiting to take their money as they bid them up and take them back down 90%, over and over. 

Edited by CLK, 06 December 2017 - 08:09 PM.

#212 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:16 PM

Just bought a wee bit of ETH at gemini

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#213 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:38 PM

so the forecast was no meaningful bitcoin corrections until $40-45k, but only 5k abrupt drop means

nothing to holders,

since 13888 target came in so early the 45k by may be upgraded to March but last he said was $50k by Aug.

#214 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:03 PM

added a wee bit of LTC and BTC on the 30 min low but btc could have one more

15 min lower low because it didnt have the pure volume formation of the eth and ltc low.

Like REQ like it every time I look at it but cant get an etherium network trade off backed up

since the Thanksiving people, seen it before for a day, now several days slowed to a crawl.

Edited by AChartist, 06 December 2017 - 10:07 PM.

#215 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:13 PM

Laser online is gone. I tried them on about $150. Now when I try to log on it redirects me to bitconnect, they are probably one and the same.

Bitsolid probably won't last another 2 months, worried about pandex never heard of them before, been trading a long time.

#216 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:57 AM

I don't have a good feeling about any of these investment companies, especially the prospect of depositing 

significant amounts of money with them. I'm thinking better to just put the money in bitcoin. It seems that

they have a time limit of 2-4 months and they are gone.

Here is someone's due diligence on Pandex fwiw.

https://dirtyscam.com/pandex-review/

Edited by CLK, 07 December 2017 - 02:58 AM.

#217 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:23 AM

I think bitcoin will hit 40k before year end, that's almost 1000% from the $5,000 level, and safe. Too bad I went into tokens, should have

been BTC and PPT only.

#218 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:17 PM

I added a little veri today, and a few PPT, will not sell BTC for it only sell etherium. 

Bittrex is locked up on btc no trading, I hope it is not blowing up. They say dont leave anything on the exchanges

and go to wallets, paper wallets, hardware wallets. Will rush hardware wallets today, if they can be kept in duplicate.

This should blow up all the collapsed communist slave countries I bet this is what sends them all to veri to save whole countries.

I am not even far from my $100k bogie in PPT balance. But ultimately will be worth millions will not sell any will raise my target to skim any.

No way i will be able to duplicate it in small number of Veri, but the forecast is veri to catch up to btc.

Some other will do real well, real well. Somehow i like REQ it should be the blockchain paypal, like the way it is trading.

So the next forecast is the epic alt and token rally to follow this.

Edited by AChartist, 07 December 2017 - 09:22 PM.

#219 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:38 PM

pillar could have completed a 5 wave flat with inv hs, the token rally could be close,

SKY is one, expensive now trading like REQ could have had it at 6 when I first noticed it.

I cant imagine when china starts trading in Jan, btc is $22k in S. Korea.

#220 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:47 PM

joe's trader friend, live now start later