#21 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 04:01 PM

very nice wave sequencing in litecoin, 69 should be a good number to clear

for conviction.

picked up starters in Waves and AE, just speculation for now to see how it goes and decide.

good breadth, steady trending more sustainable in many coins

Edited by AChartist, 18 November 2017 - 04:02 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#22 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 04:54 PM

Populous is trading poorly. It must be a long ways off from the next news, nobody cares. 

Just sold 20%, I will get interested again above $10.25. On CoinMarketCap PPT(BTC) gold line

is divergent with price, not a good sign to me.

Edited by CLK, 18 November 2017 - 04:55 PM.

#23 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 05:49 PM

I dont think the price in btc gold line is that important they will be in different 

phasing sometimes. For example the price of ETH is up now and the ETH price of PPT is right near

.03 eth which is a high so when PPT is sold for ETH is right now at a high. All that will make you crazy as price

of eth and btc are moving different at

any given time I just tend to reference the dollar price.

after it more than doubled in 3 days this is about the most bullish formation possible of the last day

Edited by AChartist, 18 November 2017 - 05:55 PM.

#24 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 05:55 PM

I think Ethereum is going to double very soon.

Edited by CLK, 18 November 2017 - 05:57 PM.

#25 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 06:12 PM

most of it is up nicely today, clif projects eth quite high and ltc to match it, also said when eth is $1500 populous will be more.

anyway if sold for eth, PPT is 10.30 now.

so ppt doesnt even have to go up if eth goes up,

I just think that ask wall at .3 are fools giving it away to be runover, in this case. Sometimes they may win 

or become fuel.

Edited by AChartist, 18 November 2017 - 06:20 PM.

#26 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 06:53 PM

basically just starting the earliest stage of early adopters now, everyone coming in 

has to buy eth to buy the etherium tokens. After an initial hype wave of ICO tapered off this year, the demand suddenly

dropped for eth when it was quite high and prone to drop. That has past, in the future the token buying of new people, and ICO will be more

steady and growing. Eth network will have its own forks and technical developments and continuously grow think about much of the world of

internet of things running on the etherium network. Yep its a keeper.

#27 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 07:43 PM

shouldnt think about any of it the conditioned wallstreet parlance anyway, I'm just holding all of it until Aug.

Some sense of price and trading comes into when and what to buy so easy to slip into those habits.

Doesnt even make sense to

still be translating into dollar language, to leave all that behind is the whole point of it in the first place.

Like slipping in and out of alternate realities still hard to leave the dead behind.

#28 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 08:08 PM

webbot interview says the pillar approach to private data ownership is a nail the google coffin,

adex too in the advertising. these manifesting in spring. So for example, I have 21,000 pillar

i am a 1/1000 part owner. I only have 1000 peers if they all had equal parts. Since some have more

I could be in top 500 or even top 250 owners. I will try to buy more if I have some excesses here to skim off soon.

So if were talking being really rich in a couple years what does that mean, buy stuff? stop working? more vacations?

We'll it wont mean much if I dont want things, I could enjoy the leisure, but if there is no confidence in dollar empire entaglements

what could one do with wealth real wealth, so it will probably just

have to stay in the crypto businesses in passive investments and really wouldnt change my life much.

Be careful what you ask for, it may not be that much different.

Edited by AChartist, 18 November 2017 - 08:12 PM.

#29 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 09:07 PM

I've got almost 6,000 pillar, would like to add, but these tokens only been out 3-6 months most companies, who knows which will make it. All that buy volume last week, can't believe PLR is trying to top here again after that.

#30 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 09:24 PM

I've got almost 6,000 pillar, would like to add, but these tokens only been out 3-6 months most companies, who knows which will make it. All that buy volume last week, can't believe PLR is trying to top here again after that.

I have to go with clif high on that question. There are other people but many are really just parroting him. Otherwise have to

depend on the technical which is pretty rare that anyone can do that in the long term. And he says the data is coming in so fast he

cant say anything about the individuals anymore without causing the outcome himself, so there will be less of that coverage from him.

I have all the old reports and will re-read and comment on what I missed and havent commented on yet.