Hurst Projections

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Spectacular Bid

Spectacular Bid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 850 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 09:53 AM

As I've mentioned before, since last years election all upside projections have been met and many have been exceeded, while only some of the downside projections have been met and almost none have been exceeded. This is obviously very bullish action. Over a month ago I mentioned that there was a projection to 2530 + or - 10 and nothing higher. Not only was that projection exceeded, but we never had a decline below the 2.5 week and 5 week offset for weeks until recently to get a downside projection and then set up the next upside projection. The 5 week downside projection to the low 2550's was given and met in the same day and we now have an upside projection to 2605. Commercials have gotten a little more cautious increasing their shorts, but not quite to a dangerous level. I may be viewing the market more cautiously in this  rally phase especially as we get in to early December, but will have to view the summation index readings as we go higher assuming we do. While the 2800 on the S&P is a target projection, I doubt we get there before March April and may have a December January pullback first. 

#2 LarryT

LarryT

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:01 AM

wave patterns target 2631 to 2663 and 2800 should be achieved in 2018 after a wave four pullback after the 2631 area is achieved.

"If you are going to be dumb you gotta be tough"

Twitter site

d:^)

#3 Spectacular Bid

Spectacular Bid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 850 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:47 PM

Would certainly fit with what I think is possible.