• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 LarryT

LarryT

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 03:43 PM

Don,  Chief...

Is a different kind of guy.  And yes he has his issues. But he deserves our respect.  I try to remember that. Just as I would my dad or grandfather if I were trying to lean from him.

I think he is very talented, and in the longer term usually right.

I'm Glad he is around and even able to share his experience.

Just my thoughts

O

Tell you one thing about him, he has never seen a top but he is the best at picking a bottom.

timer digest sez otherwise   17 times    ....and i have a dossier on you    ....shud i post it?.....

Look Wollie all I want to do is be able to post my thoughts on a "trading forum" without you trashing me and everyone else that has an opinion other than yours. I am NOT a MORON I have every right to express my opinion. I have been a member of this forum since AOL was a DOS program back in the middle 80's and have made many calls you are not aware of, Mark can testify to that. Yes I have been wrong many times however I did call the 2000 top, the 2007 top and yes I missed the lows while you were exactly right at the lows. To everybody on this forum, Wollie is the best bottom picker so if he and I are still alive as we are nearing end of life at the next bottom when he says its a bottom...BUY IT.

LT...d:^)

where ya been for the last 8 years...we missed you

After our fight about the NDX in 2007 I gave up. I retired two years ago and am simply trying to give my opinion which is what this forum is "SUPPOSED" to be about. I PLEASE accept my sincere apology for the fights we have had since the top in 2000. I offer to the members an alternate possibility to your epicenter of wave 3, that is all I am about. Life is now short for you and me, just hope to still be alive when this wave off 2009 low tops. Bless ya

"If you are going to be dumb you gotta be tough"

Twitter site

d:^)

#22 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 03:54 PM

Don,  Chief...

Is a different kind of guy.  And yes he has his issues. But he deserves our respect.  I try to remember that. Just as I would my dad or grandfather if I were trying to lean from him.

I think he is very talented, and in the longer term usually right.

I'm Glad he is around and even able to share his experience.

Just my thoughts

O

Tell you one thing about him, he has never seen a top but he is the best at picking a bottom.

timer digest sez otherwise   17 times    ....and i have a dossier on you    ....shud i post it?.....

Look Wollie all I want to do is be able to post my thoughts on a "trading forum" without you trashing me and everyone else that has an opinion other than yours. I am NOT a MORON I have every right to express my opinion. I have been a member of this forum since AOL was a DOS program back in the middle 80's and have made many calls you are not aware of, Mark can testify to that. Yes I have been wrong many times however I did call the 2000 top, the 2007 top and yes I missed the lows while you were exactly right at the lows. To everybody on this forum, Wollie is the best bottom picker so if he and I are still alive as we are nearing end of life at the next bottom when he says its a bottom...BUY IT.

LT...d:^)

where ya been for the last 8 years...we missed you

After our fight about the NDX in 2007 I gave up. I retired two years ago and am simply trying to give my opinion which is what this forum is "SUPPOSED" to be about. I PLEASE accept my sincere apology for the fights we have had since the top in 2000. I offer to the members an alternate possibility to your epicenter of wave 3, that is all I am about. Life is now short for you and me, just hope to still be alive when this wave off 2009 low tops. Bless ya

well then my hand in yours ....remember once you get past a 100 years you got it made....as very few die over 100   :>)giveup.gif

#23 Iblayz

Iblayz

• TT Patron+
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:33 PM

Yes I have been wrong many times however I did call the 2000 top, the 2007 top and yes I missed the lows while you were exactly right at the lows. 

Please correct me if I am wrong Larry but, if my memory serves me correctly, you posted a target low in the 666 area well in advance of its arrival. I do not remember anybody else doing that so precisely. After all, what good does it do anybody (other than to make the poster look good) to chime in after a target has been reached or is about to be reached and say.......well this target was generated a few days back. Maybe I am wrong but I don't think so.

#24 LarryT

LarryT

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:08 PM

Yes I have been wrong many times however I did call the 2000 top, the 2007 top and yes I missed the lows while you were exactly right at the lows. 

Please correct me if I am wrong Larry but, if my memory serves me correctly, you posted a target low in the 666 area well in advance of its arrival. I do not remember anybody else doing that so precisely. After all, what good does it do anybody (other than to make the poster look good) to chime in after a target has been reached or is about to be reached and say.......well this target was generated a few days back. Maybe I am wrong but I don't think so.

Yes I did make that call in advance problem is I felt a bounce off 665 projection would stall at 900/1000 then drop to 475/235. Chief was right and I was wrong, 666 was the low.

My comments the week before;

New price projections; March projections have 665 as the max projected low. That matches up with wave targets and first quarter max projected low at 671. Odds are very high the multi month low is in the mid 600s, bounce toward 900/1000 then down again toward 473/235 zone. 

This weeks commentary will focus on the move up from 666 toward the 830-870 area and should we be taking on some long positions risk at the next sell off. For a few weeks the favored pattern has been wave (4) from the November 741 low is still in progress as an irregular flat with 838 to 884 areas as the failure window and 938 to 994 as the extreme resistance. Last week the 833 level was achieved and that may be a completed wave from 666 or it has one more slightly higher high near 838. Friday’s volume on the drop to 813 dropped sharply so odds are it was simple profit taking and we do get one more run at 838.

"If you are going to be dumb you gotta be tough"

Twitter site

d:^)

#25 Iblayz

Iblayz

• TT Patron+
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:28 PM

I did not go back and look at the post here. I do not remember that lower target. But I do remember the almost exact hit on that first area. I do not remember anyone here nailing that in advance like you did. And I would remind everyone here that you are very right about what you said earlier. You have every right to post your "opinion" here about the direction of the market. Fearless Forecasters is exactly about doing that. In fact, and once again unless I am wrong, it is NOT a trading forum per se. Mark has made it a point over the years to RESPECT anyone's calls. That has been the thesis of the whole thing. NOBODY has to post trades. NOBODY has to post charts though some do. Every now and again we get a stupid poster whose calls are not what they seem but after a short while most everyone sniffs that out. Thanks for taking the time to post here AND for sticking your neck out there. ANYBODY who trades the market regularly knows that is a big risk and takes some guts. Unfortunately, too many here fail to respect the "right" and the "risk" of doing that on a public and widely read forum like TT.

Edited by Iblayz, 01 December 2017 - 05:29 PM.