Too cool.....

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,425 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 10:06 AM

I received an e-mail last week from a site with long experience in stock and futures trading....besides forex, probably with the intent of astonishing me about their trading skills. One of those free messages that are unrequired and unwanted.......the title was more or less  ''precise bearish pattern developing on the dax....with imminent break down''.....the pattern obviously was the head and shoulders on the daily time frame.........Today the dax is up 1.85% so far......LOL

I was tempted to call them on Friday and ask them if they ever had heard before of something like ''bearish trap''....but I was sure it would have been useless and I avoided...what a business around the stock market......the world is a strange place......those who have religions to sell and build economic empires on that and those who sell wrong trading calls and make a fortune on simpletons who believe them. In conclusion if you haven' t @@@@@@ to sell......you are nobody 

btw ....I' m long in Europe and was long last week too......I will turn bearish probably in January if everything goes OK

Edited by andr99, 04 December 2017 - 10:11 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,425 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 02:01 PM

one of the lessons I have learned after I started to trade stocks is that when a pattern is too evident, it means someone wants to make you see it.....so probably it's a fake. So....beware of easy patterns or ''textbook patterns''......most of times they are traps

Edited by andr99, 04 December 2017 - 02:04 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard