WWW low

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:18 PM

1620 the www low in the es was coincident with the 75% retrace off the last spike low ....had an order in there waiting

#2 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,014 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:58 AM

I suspect that we'll revisit there, or perhaps a bit higher today. I'm looking at 262300 (Dec ES), or maybe a bit higher.

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#3 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:33 PM

I suspect that we'll revisit there, or perhaps a bit higher today. I'm looking at 262300 (Dec ES), or maybe a bit higher.

M

in the epicenter of primary wave 3 up the bottoms come and go in a flash....bearish traders tend to overplay their hands....its the land of the quick or the ded....the www low at the 75% retrace  at dec es 2520 had to be anticipated cuz it came and went like a theif in the nite and of course in a flash....the boys are on their way to another fantastic payday on opex    in the meantime   you can roll all ur longs into march anytime....of course thats for position traders

#4 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,014 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:54 PM

So far, I'm wrong, but I'm not out a penny.They're trying to set up a short here at the upper BB.

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#5 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:01 PM

So far, I'm wrong, but I'm not out a penny.They're trying to set up a short here at the upper BB.

M

to quote your own words....shorting this market is dangerous to you financial health