• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:24 AM

From the link:

Thirty-nine of the stocks on my nifty-50 stock list are on sells. Nineteen of those are oversold. If that number was 40 sells or more, I’d take out the “nearly” in the title above. Forty is the magic number that brings a bounce in the market within a day or two.

But only 39…so only nearly guaranteed…

For more and the charts:

Market Timing QQQ

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#2 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,018 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:25 AM

The Actual Position Poll says that there is (virtually) no chance that the top is in. Thus, a rally, soon.

Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#3 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:50 AM

From the link:

Thirty-nine of the stocks on my nifty-50 stock list are on sells. Nineteen of those are oversold. If that number was 40 sells or more, I’d take out the “nearly” in the title above. Forty is the magic number that brings a bounce in the market within a day or two.

But only 39…so only nearly guaranteed…

For more and the charts:

Market Timing QQQ

YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW - AN UPDATE

Edited by diogenes227, 08 December 2017 - 02:51 AM.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."