• Please log in to reply
301 replies to this topic

#1 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 07:35 AM

OK morning LTC just broke out of downtrend from testing a runaway from rising tops line. I dont care if it even does anything for a while like a whole 6 day cycle,

after that move just a good sign to recover the downtrend, and to get an above test of the rising tops line out of the way. But I suspect it will have

one more good move for the Christmas surprise. PPT announces Christmas surprise news is coming.

Alot of tokens doing well which is difficult for them to do with ether surging. Potential move in PPT right now, Pillar,

PPP has proven itself now pulling back in for a rebuy, I would have hit 4x up on my ICO on that but might settle in one time.

NEO and OMG good which some said to expect the best buy in mid Dec when china will reopen in Jan.

There is a site fiatleak, always showed china bitcoin volumes dwrfing the world, dwarf. Cryptos did this without china, it should be huge in Jan when they

reopen. And china shot themselves in both feet because now their people are poorer for it in the greatest organic wealth transfer democratization in history.

Bitcoin trading will probably go down with the transaction fees only large sums are worthy of a $15 fee.

Litecoin before announced a near zero network fee, it too will be an expensive coin on 4x more finite mintage than btc.

When too expensive other payment coins with much larger mintage will be used for small payments.

So think of Bitcoin the storage bank and large commercial and sovereign transactions,

Litecoin is to silver,

other payment coins of higher mintage, of quarter and dime valuations will be used for many small transactions, digibyte is faster than litecoin for example.

But you have 9.5B digibyte vs 54M litecoin, is the silver dollar to penny analogy, each has its usage.

Vertcoin will be use for cross chain transactions, sends one type to payment in another jumping blockchains with an escrow technology, clif high seems to mention it

alot which are subtle nudges in the rib I guess.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#2 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 08:16 AM

And there goes litecoin already, thats impulsive.

great corrected history so-called civil war to MAGA

fires image

https://pbs.twimg.co...AFwUQAAHR0X.jpg

#3 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 08:35 AM

ordered two nano s, and adding a bit of REQ with ether being down vs ether up vs btc, and adding PPP

#4 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 10:43 AM

I got the REQ exact early, just moved with volume vs ether, 

trying to build larger positions it might not be a PPT but an awful lot of them will work at $1.

exchanges locked up again not taking deposits have to do proactive trades about 5AM

it is the biblical jubilee but I am not paying off anything until Aug at least the spring wave, the spring wave

is when the act of 1871 corporation goes.

#5 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 10:51 AM

really the token rally is on too, PLR follow through, PAYX, most everything good

today is token day maybe they figure got enough out of ether to spread it around, token rallies

follow ether rallies.

realize at $1 I have $25k in PLR alone and I am not even saying $1 is enough. Clif said he couldnt talk about

it because immediacy data was due and he couldnt create circular references in his data with his own words, were on

our own on alot of this stuff that was older predictions.

Next report should be better said it is overwhelmed with abundance of long term data, thats really what you need to ignore

the trading impulses.

I have 25k REQ, all this should add up in the spring. Last I heard he did talk like spring was the historic thrust wave but 

continued on to Aug.

Edited by AChartist, 13 December 2017 - 10:56 AM.

#6 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 11:24 AM

Ok got a starter in ETP, should have done it last night saw it coming, ending up paying up for the breakout.

Would love some more Salt will be opening business this or next week. funds short nothing

willing to sell until spring even hate to sell the btc for the trade.

#7 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:10 PM

ADX might finally have the pattern to move up to about 2.40 initial, would be a 24 bagger ICO there,

but its a long term permanent. Remeber the stories of the great investor that bought 100 of every stock

below $1 in 1932 and never sold, thats what I'm talking about. The Edwards and Magee book came out of the 

20s bull run, everything since then has been fake, until this.

I think I can project 0.33 on PLR initially that'll be $8500 for me to start. Long term permanent hold though.

I have lots of those stories, the next one building a large position size on in HMQ really looks ripe but never

rule out one dip and then launch. A transfer out of coinbase for it is bogged down right now, for a while now.

It is not up much since ICO, will be a huge position has requisite pattern, a back test done, and nice new volume.

Edited by AChartist, 13 December 2017 - 12:19 PM.

#8 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:35 PM

Theres a 40% day on REQ it started up early with ethers last $100 when ether peaked it really took off,

thats good strength, I got it exact on several swings only one entry took one day drawdown very large

position now.

#9 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:16 PM

I'm getting errors withdrawing from bitsolid, I'll try again in 12 hours but this is not a good sign.

#10 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:22 PM

I'm getting errors withdrawing from bitsolid, I'll try again in 12 hours but this is not a good sign.

It takes me sometimes 30 attempts. have you withdrawn before ok? I withdraw every couple days so I never did a large sum.