Bitcoin Crypto Token Thread IV

• Please log in to reply
301 replies to this topic

#281 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 05:02 PM

So DCN is another one today, huge volume still flat on the daily did sell from extreme highs, so I added up to over

2 million of them, maybe it hits .5 or a dollar over the next year. I have to agree some of these are going to pay off over 

a significant amount of time, day traders won't see those gains though.

IOTA is one exception of high float with almost 3 billion at $3.75, I'm sure it has a long way to go.

#282 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 05:18 PM

I think the Jan.13th sell was two weeks early and it could be over already.

#283 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 05:19 PM

havent listened yet, should be good, clif with G. Hunter, see if greg plugs gold again

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#284 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 05:21 PM

Trollbox was talking DIM all day yesterday, I took a look at it, saw it was flatline at 4 cents and passed. 

Came back and chased it at 25-30, got around 3500. So my judgement was off I missed 1000%.

If somebody says something and it hasn't moved, buy big time, if it's already moved either pass or small position.

There is sometimes gold in ICOs as soon as they are listed. There will be more, I know what to look for next time.

Yeah 4 cents was said the ico price. Not sure how much I have this is a seperate wallet, nano or depot wallet.

And I got a presale bonus plus a bonus for paying with XEM so my price should be more about 3 cents.

I dont know trollbox did you find any good social sites for discussion of these? I guess I never looked for that and just 

fiugred I would do just do webbot info.

But I remember it was a stretch I put up some extra ether on it after my first luck with PPT.

Edited by AChartist, 26 December 2017 - 05:24 PM.

#285 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 05:24 PM

I think the Jan.13th sell was two weeks early and it could be over already.

definitely could it happens that way alot what he says has been coming early

#286 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 05:44 PM

this is really the first time in public he got literal, not cryptic or esoteric that you had to actually know

everything from historic research to connect all the dots of what he was talking about.

#287 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 06:08 PM

I did say the other day adex was coming on, could be huge webbot said advertising is a major theme of 2018 and

pedophile media collapses and chinese google is broken up into a hundred pieces.

#288 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 06:14 PM

Trollbox was talking DIM all day yesterday, I took a look at it, saw it was flatline at 4 cents and passed. 

Came back and chased it at 25-30, got around 3500. So my judgement was off I missed 1000%.

If somebody says something and it hasn't moved, buy big time, if it's already moved either pass or small position.

There is sometimes gold in ICOs as soon as they are listed. There will be more, I know what to look for next time.

Yeah 4 cents was said the ico price. Not sure how much I have this is a seperate wallet, nano or depot wallet.

And I got a presale bonus plus a bonus for paying with XEM so my price should be more about 3 cents.

I dont know trollbox did you find any good social sites for discussion of these? I guess I never looked for that and just 

fiugred I would do just do webbot info.

But I remember it was a stretch I put up some extra ether on it after my first luck with PPT.

I just watch the trollbox comments on hitbtc, after awhile you can tell what is a day scam and what is not buy checking the price action,

many of them were Clif High picks some not. I think his system can't catch them all because certain words don't work, like SALT was one.

Was up 100% DCN in less than an hour, added to over 3 million. Can't think long have to make a quick decision and buy. It may not last but 

looks like it has a longer term look the way it's trading last two days, especially with the big daily volume.

#289 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 06:18 PM

I will try to add back ADX. Not liking the way hitbtc wallets are frozen, NEO been down for weeks, now can't move DGB. I'm keeping more in trading side, at least you can sell and buy something else you can move out, if it's on account side you can do nothing.

#290 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 06:25 PM

Status and XEM tranfers are down also.