Bitcoin Crypto Token Thread IV

• Please log in to reply
301 replies to this topic

#291 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 06:40 PM

Something going on with FYP, looks like a day trade but big daily up volume last two days says somebody wanted in 

in volume and didn't want to scale in on a thin market, so something may be happening in days or week from now.

#292 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 07:37 PM

Something going on with FYP, looks like a day trade but big daily up volume last two days says somebody wanted in 

in volume and didn't want to scale in on a thin market, so something may be happening in days or week from now.

dont know about it yet but will check, that is how they start.

Nice REQ, impossible to know when to sell something like that, they all start that way, all the ones that are $40 or $100 now, no way to know but alot

of diversification, a piece of all of them and check back in a couple years. Some will not work some will be historic, only need one or two historic out of the lot really.

I build a lot of REQ however because it makes sense you need a blockchain paypal, and it is a webbot rec.

So my next effort like that is alot of HMQ. When the people hate banks, wallstreet, 401ks, IRA, etc etc this is all there will be bridging the fiat world.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#293 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 09:31 AM

screwed cant sell any DIM and dont know if would but if I wanted a 10 bagger to buy some other things

of which I put up 3 ether in the day is a 10 bagger in $ but a 5x in etherium,

the Hitbtc is not accepting new deposits so whatever is trading there is the same float, no telling what

will happen when it really opens for trading, you have people want to move in to sell you have people want

to move out to the depot wallet for Dimpay use. Usually they drop after the ICO surge lately some have only

dropped in for a month or few weeks.

I'm seen signs in other things the incipient volume thrusts may settle out and become the smooth low volume

slow grinding rallies, is a good thing means you cant get the volume because there is no sellers offering in 

qty, price grinds up on lower volume is bullish. But we do lose the early volume signal and need to recalibrate.

Edited by AChartist, 27 December 2017 - 09:36 AM.

#294 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 10:25 AM

I have 103,000 DGB and 7500 SNT trapped in main account, CAPP also. Some people think the site is scamming

in some way. NEO has been like this for over 3 weeks. You would think if a tech issue would be fixed by now. Other sites

have maintenance issues but not the popular coins just obscure ones. Other sites don't have this moving from main to trading function,

your coins are in one place. I was forced to buy 75,000 DGB on livecoin because I am not sure I will  ever get mine back from hitbtc

the way NEO has been going. 

CAPP is another one I bought right after ico and added yesterday, daily volume up.

Edited by CLK, 27 December 2017 - 10:26 AM.

#295 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 11:34 AM

Ok, I'm in the TB Tradecalls service, for two months cost $500 in LTC.

#296 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 01:16 PM

I think presently, Hitbtc will let you move DGB into trading, sell it for ETH move the out eth to another exchange.

It is killing me on withdrawal fees on some itemes, have to have to sell the item, move the eth to another exchange to rebuy.

fees are normal for withdrawing eth and some things.

#297 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 01:48 PM

Neither can transfer or withdraw DGB, interestingly they will allow deposits, hmm. Lots of people on trollbox talking about it and other coin problems.

I'm making plans to sell and move most to other sites, this is the worst site for that on the planet, I don't know if it's so many people trying to use it, binance is not having issues like this. With NEO locked up for over three weeks, could go months like this no access to coins. Somebody posted the company recently pulled their registration, nobody can find where they are, phone number address anything. Maybe nothing is wrong but I don't trust it too much.

Edited by CLK, 27 December 2017 - 01:48 PM.

#298 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 05:13 PM

Mostly everything is overbought and slowly drifting lower, sold about 5k of stuff and will use that to wait 

for oversold buy setups for short term trading only. 

#299 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 06:20 PM

Finally able to move SNT. Other ones still won't work.

#300 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 09:08 PM

Been moving stuff off Hitbtc,

Actually sold the SNT moved the ether, rebought 1/2 the SNT on binance and some things.

They want to charge 2.0 PPT to move populous, will have to sell it to move ether and rebuy it on binance.

Salt lending is open:

Dear SALT Community,

2017 has been an incredible year for SALT, and we are overwhelmingly grateful to every member of our community that has contributed to our successes. From everyone at SALT, thank you!

SALT loans are live!

We have issued initial loans to a small group of members and we expect to have originated over $10m in loans by the end of this year. Our platform will continue to be rolled out in stages to ensure quality and security as we scale to meet the extraordinary demand for loans. We are excited to extend the application process to all of our community and expect to have between $50m and $75m in active loans by the end of January 2018. We are working as quickly as possible to safely and responsibly expand the rollout to serve the needs of each and every member.

While we will be continually adding new features and issuing more loans over the coming months, we are committed to a prudent and careful growth strategy. Our first priority is, and always will be, maintaining a secure and trustworthy product through every stage of deployment.

Some important things to note:

We will be initially providing loans (US dollar denominated and backed by Bitcoin or Ethereum) first to Enterprise members, followed by Premier members, and then to Base members.

As we continue the rollout this week, you will see a loan application form in your membership dashboard. If you have not already done so, you will be required to verify your identity before you can apply for a loan.

Each member’s access to loans and the order in which members are served will be determined case-by-case based on membership tier, local jurisdiction laws, and the order in which they applied for a loan.

As a thank you to our community, we will be allowing members to repay both their principal and interest with SALT (valued at retail price) instead of US dollars. Terms and conditions are subject to change and limitations. Final terms determined at the origination of each loan.

We are excited to begin the monumental task of serving our community of members. We appreciate your patience as we work hard to meet all of the demand in a responsible and secure manner. 2018 will be another incredible year for SALT, its members, and the blockchain space as a whole. We are proud to have each and every one of you as a member of our community!

All the best,

The SALT Team

Edited by AChartist, 27 December 2017 - 09:11 PM.