• Please log in to reply
301 replies to this topic

#41 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 05:42 PM

If I get a flag pole of about 20 off the low point I'll skim some populous trading lot moved

some to ether delta. This PPT pattern is strong 20 off the low would be about $56.

Otherwise like it no pressure. It is up while ether is weaker.

My new idea is more into ETP supply chain shipping, and I want a start in ENG. Dont have the funds right now but might if

PPT get to 56.

Holding REQ probably just a permanent position I think its setting to run over ether high but it has been at a dollar high.

HMQ has captured the swing high should take the alltime high next should move up 100 places in market cap. This is going to

be huge with the banks go, it will be only bank. The banks are really going to go in about spring through Aug 2018

as the federali foreign corporation and pedophiles die off, some big deals about real estate and banks go down scorched earth.

You can imagine all the slaves emancipated by cryptos after their white labor chattel is mostly gone already.

Edited by AChartist, 14 December 2017 - 05:42 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#42 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 07:07 PM

Apparently people think that the futures have stagnated bitcoin so they are moving over

to BCH. I hope bitcoin will break higher soon, if they can control it that easy then that's not a good sign.

#43 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 08:39 PM

did you see the HMQ launch, clif said next report will be alot about bitcoin, he doesnt seem to be worried

#44 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 09:10 PM

Yes, HMQ moving up. I'll have to wait on that one out of money, not interested in etherdelta, will have to open up account with bittrex.

NEO and EOS both sold off  when I wasn't looking, lost a lot on paper. Most of these can't hold and trend, people are just trading them.

When something goes up I'm skeptical short term, they usually give half or more back.

#45 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 09:55 PM

So when bitcoin rallies everything else sells off, when bitcoin drops a lot everything else drops, when bitcoin consolidates everything else rallies.

#46 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 10:08 PM

traderboss live

#47 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 11:18 PM

I refrained from saying anything today, ltc broke out from the downtrend with macd pos divergence and proper volume, and its into the

prior wave 4 range cant promise its 100% ready but I would start buying some again.

It had the bad signature of the bullish macd low divergence but with higher macd at lower price low, that takes one more down and I think thats complete.

I think it has another run for end of year.

TraderBoss I'll just say TB, said LTC is his #1, says it will be adopted by visa/mastercard. Says EOS is #4 because of

alot of problems with etherium, but note clif says ether will catch up technically and still be #1 from 1st mover advantage.

So it looks like focus on LTC and EOS accumulation. I dont know the rest of his model portfolio for 2018 and I couldnt say if I did, I probably

will buy the model port video anyway because I dont really care for trading just buying right.

here's the link again of the livestream.  But I nail them pretty good too yet during week cannot watch and could use his service or for permanent

portfolio without trading use the model port video.

For the trade call service it will be a lottery to limit it to 300 people. It will be a link posted on Joes site listed under the video,

Edited by AChartist, 14 December 2017 - 11:19 PM.

#48 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:15 AM

They are stalling the wallets, coinbase, exchanges to manipulate this, so far my method to 

pick the days buy around 4-5 AM has worked on the many I called here. This stuff moves a day or two after

I said it many time. Note Jay is using weekly charts alot says average trade is weeks long, thats what Im talking about what I want.

But when china opens and this

is in the face ripping epicenter there may not be morning lulls again.

#49 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:17 AM

remember bitcoin is not the bubble, it is the pin

#50 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:34 AM

Huge buy side depth lining up on PPT, price now 42.23 I think momentary spike high was 45.

I have sell orders one in eth one btc around 56 for a small part just for christmas many and for some

new buys. One of them may hit. Actually sell side depth got heavy all week and couldnt drop the price much it just switched over.

I have a big problem when I get btc and eth I spend it on alts and tokens, LTC is the only "coin" I

amassed starting around $8. Well I did that too with eth up to $400 but a fraction in the day of the # of LTC I collected.