dharma

#1283 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,813 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:14 AM

This could be D day for Silver...

Managed to reclaim 16.50 over night.

IF it holds over next few hours, we may FINALLY start to go up and take out some of those throwovers....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1284 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,813 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:30 AM

should be a big move if Silver can blast out here...

Full on Synchronous Clyclicity setup here...we just swept 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, 120 min 900 MAs upside in last few hours, after sweeping them them downside yesterday ...pretty classic reversal action at the end of the wedgie...

now just the 4 hour, and daily 900s left to go, and they are both just a few cents higher from here....

Edited by K Wave, 24 May 2018 - 07:30 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1285 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,954 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:46 AM

should be a big move if Silver can blast out here...

Full on Synchronous Clyclicity setup here...we just swept 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, 120 min 900 MAs upside in last few hours, after sweeping them them downside yesterday ...pretty classic reversal action at the end of the wedgie...

now just the 4 hour, and daily 900s left to go, and they are both just a few cents higher from here....

like what I see but have said that before, not gettin too excited by these near term gyrations whether up or down, positioned long cause IMO thats the place to be, lets see if gold can perhaps get and stay above 1300, long and strong

Senor

#1286 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,813 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:56 AM

First resistance zone at 16.60 taken out...an hourly close above 16.70 could very well put Silver in Set It and Forget It mode to the upside.

If the island candle on SLV from 2 days ago gets taken out, likely off to the races...

#1287 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 08:57 AM

we going i think probably should just shut my mouth but hey hope springs eternal in the human breast

should just get stronger all day and not fade to black if we are finally launching after 21 months of correction

like i said the other day i want to see gdxj over 36 that would be a good start

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1288 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,813 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 09:24 AM

we going i think probably should just shut my mouth but hey hope springs eternal in the human breast

should just get stronger all day and not fade to black if we are finally launching after 21 months of correction

like i said the other day i want to see gdxj over 36 that would be a good start

My stuff all lines up at GDXJ 34...it tested it once...if gets taken out now, should be off to the races.

That opening half hour candle on May 11 is the key pivot now methinks...

#1289 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 09:35 AM

Senor BS  "lets see if gold can perhaps get and stay above 1300,"  I think we see that and I too remain long and strong.  I am looking for this to be our turn around day on our way to $1425.  Will see. 

Peace
johngeorge

#1290 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,813 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 09:48 AM

SLV tested the top of the island candle....just need one more push now....