emerging wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#1421 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 12:23 PM

the gann # is 1309 . silver is leading . gold is following . so are the miners. i expect this move to be stealth for awhile. there is a healthy contingent of bears.  yesterday marks the seasonal low time of year.  dsi was 13 for much of last week.  tomorrow is the boj .   interest rates are alot higher in india and china. yet their economies are seeing the fastest gdp growth, and they are the biggest savers and hoarders of gold . as they get richer  they buy more gold . so far jewelry demand from that part of the world has increased 6-8%  y oy   while mine supply has increased 1% something has got to give. it will be price.    

dharma

slowly coming together and that is all right and may be the best outcome to have a stealth rally underway. I finally added some Novo at 3.20 as it looks like a retest of the huge spike low at 2.89, will add some lower if it goes to that area, "spec" stock smaller position

Senor

#1422 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 01:43 PM

PL back testing top of hourly 900 after spending over a month trying to break through.

If bulls hold here, and take it out the top later today/tomorrow, then IT turn may be in place....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1423 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 01:46 PM

And gotta love the look of that long tailed hourly spike reversal candle on GDXJ yesterday....perhaps a little more consolidation, and the we see about taking out key 34 level....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1424 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 01:55 PM

the gann # is 1309 . silver is leading . gold is following . so are the miners. i expect this move to be stealth for awhile. there is a healthy contingent of bears.  yesterday marks the seasonal low time of year.  dsi was 13 for much of last week.  tomorrow is the boj .   interest rates are alot higher in india and china. yet their economies are seeing the fastest gdp growth, and they are the biggest savers and hoarders of gold . as they get richer  they buy more gold . so far jewelry demand from that part of the world has increased 6-8%  y oy   while mine supply has increased 1% something has got to give. it will be price.    

dharma

slowly coming together and that is all right and may be the best outcome to have a stealth rally underway. I finally added some Novo at 3.20 as it looks like a retest of the huge spike low at 2.89, will add some lower if it goes to that area, "spec" stock smaller position

Senor

now that i know you have a position in novo , i will keep you posted on what i read.  according to hennigh in the next 2 weeks more drill results will be out.  their situation reminds me alot of pvg. ie in places they have extremely high gold content, and in others it is less , sometimes much less. but their overall grade makes it a high grade. strike.  pvg continues to produce more than expected.     fwiw, this and the bus fare will get you on the bus. i think the australian find will be a bonanza . we will see, my position there keeps growing. but only on big weakness.  there are alot of momo players who punt on bad news. so it overshoots its mark. i initially became very interested @ the denver gold forum presentation.  but it raced to 7 and it was either going to correct or i wasnt going to ride. that is still my posture

at present there are daily divergences from oversold or close to it

dharma

Edited by dharma, 14 June 2018 - 01:58 PM.

#1425 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 05:19 PM

dharma

Senor

now that i know you have a position in novo , i will keep you posted on what i read.  according to hennigh in the next 2 weeks more drill results will be out.  their situation reminds me alot of pvg. ie in places they have extremely high gold content, and in others it is less , sometimes much less. but their overall grade makes it a high grade. strike.  pvg continues to produce more than expected.     fwiw, this and the bus fare will get you on the bus. i think the australian find will be a bonanza . we will see, my position there keeps growing. but only on big weakness.  there are alot of momo players who punt on bad news. so it overshoots its mark. i initially became very interested @ the denver gold forum presentation.  but it raced to 7 and it was either going to correct or i wasnt going to ride. that is still my posture

at present there are daily divergences from oversold or close to it

dharma

thx, if we get the bull run we think we will then stocks like Novo and others will eventually scream assuming they have at least solid finds, I always try to balance out my portfolio, and stocks like these get a smallish position in relation to others. Sector did very well today given the dollar rally - looks like a possible wave v of C there, we see

Senor

Senor

#1426 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 06:47 AM

what i wanted to say is that wave 2 in the stocks actually ended around mar 21 the sprin .g 

equinox. i see several stocks that bottomed then and have nice charts rgld being one of them

what is different about this wave is this is NOT jan 2016 where all stocks bottomed together 

as did gld . no not at all gld has not really joined the party so what we have is some stocks have

bottomed looks like slv has bottomed and gld has not bottomed yet. when gld joins the party

then i think we get a large lift off here . just my take fwiw

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1427 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 07:33 AM

Failure of GC to hold 1305 overnight no bueno...

now have big throwover at end of possible of bear flag on daily...

GC needs one more push over 1305 before I get excited about upside...

#1428 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 08:01 AM

DXY reversing nicely after an overnight new rally high at 95.13 - that may have ended (5 of C) a very large ABC rally. Silver simply a stud, everything coming together nicely for the bull case IMO

Senor

#1429 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 09:39 AM

I have a target for gold of 1260, curr. 1282

Edited by Smithy, 15 June 2018 - 09:40 AM.

#1430 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 10:45 AM

I have a target for gold of 1260, curr. 1282

don't blink! Crazy day, tariffs being put in place, dollar up but off nicely from new high, miners diverging yet again with new gold low for the yr and silver now gettin hammered, the "boyz" are havin some fun, holding at 55% LONG

Senor