but lets see right now it has to bottom and take out 

the april 11 high to get me excited

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1443 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 07:48 AM

Luckily I dumped all my Silver at a very nice profit when Gold failed to hold 1305, as my Spidey senses told me to...

Now watching 16.50 area to see about possible re-entry if it holds today.

IF it does not hold, would be another major No Bueno....

This is a HUGE pivot spot for the intermediate term, and IF the wave fails to turn up from this pivot zone that has been building for months now, it is likely gonna go down for a while....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1444 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 10:52 AM

w/fridays smackdown, gold made new lows for the year, the rest of the sector did not . there are positive divergences .  the key is of course it has to hold those divergences, get some traction and head back north so far 1277 has held it could go lower first , to have momentum divergences. i am waiting to deploy more funds, but i want to see momentum divergences in the oscillators.  fridays smackdown was a bankster operation.   stay tuned  anything can happen .   the internals of the sector are not saying the same thing as the metal. that is key for now

dharma

interesting to me gdxj is stronger than gdx

Edited by dharma, 18 June 2018 - 10:53 AM.

#1445 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 01:24 PM

EWI Free Week Pro Services Open House June 18th-24th

#1446 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 02:23 PM

DSI fell 13 points to 9%. 
HGNSI fell 17.39 points to 15.22%.

open interest also increased , now considering that most of the spec longs were stopped out.  , this indicates to me that spec shorts increased their exposure.  

folks these are very bullish indications.

now, i am not saying this correction is over but it is very close and the next big move will be up

dharma

#1447 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 03:24 PM

dharma, can you say more about how you arrive at your Gann S/R levels?

#1448 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 08:14 AM

couple of thoughts here 119 level on gld is the .382 retrace 

of the rally from dec 2015 to july 2016 . 

we are coming into the summer solstice time window and also july  which gann said 

markets tend to change direction around july 4 and also jan 4 fwiw

so lets see. again for me to be a believe that this wave 2 correction, which i believe we are in a wave 2 

is over i need to see 130 taken out in gld so i am in absolutely no rush here to do anything

as a side note i was looking at some of the bullion i have yesterday and i guess i just like the artistry 

of it to me it is artwork. the mexican mint and the perth mint are my two favorites personally

good trading to all 

#1449 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 09:09 AM

https://kingworldnew...onetary-system/

some thoughts for the long term by dr leeb

#1450 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 10:25 AM

gannman , i was just going to mention the solstice, gann had the seasonal changes as trend changes

smithy  just as the moon pulls on the tides so to do the former significant highs and lows . that is all i am going to say

the main driving economies for golds sunshine will be the far east . they revere gold . is jaitley out ? the new finance minister https://economictime...../64632442.cms indians are not deceived by government, when they have more money, they save it in the form of gold

i have been in the stagflation camp . well rising rates are a reaction by govt to combat inflation. the qe money ball was parked by the banksters at the fed. they didnt lend it out. w/rising rates, coupled w/rising inflation, they will be forced to put the money in the fractional reserve banking system and lend it out. which will fan the flames of inflation its coming. oh and by the way the stock market is in the down part of the year, coupled w/rising rates an event is entirely possible. the exit will not be wide enough!

last night i studied the vedic astrology charts i have done for the dubai quattro and the shanghai gold exchange. we are in a very auspicious time for gold . =it should begin price markup soon. i believe that these exchanges, coupled w/the coming mumbai gold exchange will be the center of gold trading , lbma and comex will be paled by the volume on those exchanges

from 1999-2002 volume rose as price consolidated from 2014-2018 volume is rising as price consolidates= accumulation i dont know exactly when , but i feel its fairly soon price appreciation is in the cards the sector is in strong hands

dharma

Edited by dharma, 19 June 2018 - 10:27 AM.