emerging wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#1471 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:13 AM

i like the action here senor i think there is a good chance we bottomed on june 20 fwiw

we will see now it has to prove itself 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1472 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 12:48 PM

one other thing here is fnv is coming to life a little bit  

that is important they had a great quarter last quarter and nothing in the price

to show it.  if anything i see we could have one more retest low and thats it

but i see no serious price  damage from here . again all fwiw it has been 

and uber frustrating market

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1473 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 02:12 PM

there are some hourly divergences. nothing on a daily level.  while the sector has been thrown in the dust bin, i am leaning towards one more lower low , 1261 holding and creating daily divergences, doesnt have to happen like that, ie a lower low . again, my mo is buy stuff that is taken behind the woodshed and has metrics that i understand and like.  . ie recently gsv at 1.18 seemed like great value to me. they have 40 million in the bank a fairly big strike and good grade. w/2 larger companies each taking a 10% stake.  so the majors like these  companies.  enough to take a stake

dharma

#1474 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 03:11 PM

http://news.goldseek.../1529696133.php well the bait added significantly to their short position. while the commercials reduced significantly to their shorts and added a few longs. heading in the right direction. based on this one indicator, which is very short term. it could take awhile for the commercials to be set up for a run to the upside

dharma

novo 

preentation

http://www.thehedgel...l-presentation/

Edited by dharma, 22 June 2018 - 03:14 PM.

#1475 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 03:34 PM

Thanks, dharma. I did some buying today too.

#1476 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 08:21 PM

The low for silver this week was on Thursday at 1618. Kinda rings a bell.

#1477 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:13 PM

The non USD price of gold (the USD gold price divided by the USD index)

2cfpl6e.jpg

#1478 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,721 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 08:45 AM

Well, after the bear Heavy Bombers dropped their loads at 17.25 on Silver, the bear ground troops took over last week and pushed down to the Multi-month Maginot line at 16.25. The bulls managed to put together a small offensive there and get things back to the key 16.50 line, but their positions are now being overrun again...

Bulls DO NOT want to see 16.25 fall now....

Back above 16.50 now would be first sign that bulls even have a chance at winning this war anytime soon...

Edited by K Wave, 25 June 2018 - 08:45 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1479 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 10:48 AM

Well, after the bear Heavy Bombers dropped their loads at 17.25 on Silver, the bear ground troops took over last week and pushed down to the Multi-month Maginot line at 16.25. The bulls managed to put together a small offensive there and get things back to the key 16.50 line, but their positions are now being overrun again...

Bulls DO NOT want to see 16.25 fall now....

Back above 16.50 now would be first sign that bulls even have a chance at winning this war anytime soon...

I mentioned last week that a quick silver spike to 16-16.05 would not surprise, we see

Senor

#1480 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 11:41 AM

every one sleeping yet.  did anyone s ee russia sold its us treasuries and bought gold? the ponzi scheme is coming to light. of course joe has no idea yet

the action in the gold and silver markets. is chewing up the bulls, all the while very few have any interest in the sector.  i see bottoming action taking place. backing and filling grinding. it seems to me very soon we will have lift off. i fully expect that to be unnoticed. until later in the game.

and i do think we have liftoff this year. still in the summer doldrums. indians out of the market in june, at least the 1st 2 weeks

dharma

deutsche bank following the trajectory of lehman bros

gold is priced way too low to prop uo the system,  

Edited by dharma, 25 June 2018 - 11:43 AM.