• 605 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:04 AM

Gold-30-min-14.jpg

#453 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:24 AM

at this juncture gold is still above the 1307  lows   gold is the anchor here. the miners are oversold and so far the new low is holding  dont know if we have seen enough capitulation.   but that is what is occurring.  keep in mind that the end result of this will be the strong survive. if your miner is going to need a cash infusion , it is going to have to give the farm away for very little money.   cash speaks in the sector.  so you want miners w/deep pockets and little to no debt(overhead) if you are going to play individual miners  know what you are doing better yet make sure the management knows what they are doing

at this juncture i am looking for a low in early march . if its a 2 or the bottom of 2 is what i think will happen

novo resources, do your homework, not investment advice . is an interesting play . the ceo was head geologist of newmont mining . they have deep pockets and are cashed up . live pvg they have a rich uneven find so its hard to get a  PEA  that really represents what the mine has. so , as a result the price has come down from 7 i started accumulating recently as i believe they really have a major strike. at the denver gold forum, and i believe i posted their video of guys walking around w/geiger counters and pulling nuggets out of the ground . now they have found the mine is scaled to depth. they are just not sure of the grade. the market doesnt like that . market wants exact #s as to content .  stay tuned their pea comes out march 8 . if it comes in to scale the stock will rip . this resource is very similar to quartmaines brucejack mine of pvg so every once in a while this stock also presents a buying opportunity . i added there too early but i am happy to have more shares.  quartermane is well known in the industry and made ssri what it was .  well the same for  novos ceo as chief geologist of newmont.   do your own dd . its your money you are responsible.  both companies are cashed up . and can do what they need to do to make production happen pvg is producing .  

dharma\

#454 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,946 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 10:55 AM

at this juncture gold is still above the 1307  lows   gold is the anchor here. the miners are oversold and so far the new low is holding  dont know if we have seen enough capitulation.   but that is what is occurring.  keep in mind that the end result of this will be the strong survive. if your miner is going to need a cash infusion , it is going to have to give the farm away for very little money.   cash speaks in the sector.  so you want miners w/deep pockets and little to no debt(overhead) if you are going to play individual miners  know what you are doing better yet make sure the management knows what they are doing

at this juncture i am looking for a low in early march . if its a 2 or the bottom of 2 is what i think will happen

novo resources, do your homework, not investment advice . is an interesting play . the ceo was head geologist of newmont mining . they have deep pockets and are cashed up . live pvg they have a rich uneven find so its hard to get a  PEA  that really represents what the mine has. so , as a result the price has come down from 7 i started accumulating recently as i believe they really have a major strike. at the denver gold forum, and i believe i posted their video of guys walking around w/geiger counters and pulling nuggets out of the ground . now they have found the mine is scaled to depth. they are just not sure of the grade. the market doesnt like that . market wants exact #s as to content .  stay tuned their pea comes out march 8 . if it comes in to scale the stock will rip . this resource is very similar to quartmaines brucejack mine of pvg so every once in a while this stock also presents a buying opportunity . i added there too early but i am happy to have more shares.  quartermane is well known in the industry and made ssri what it was .  well the same for  novos ceo as chief geologist of newmont.   do your own dd . its your money you are responsible.  both companies are cashed up . and can do what they need to do to make production happen pvg is producing .  

dharma\

Holding a 30% long for now, added a bit this mornin pre-market and yesterday. Gonna be hard to pinpoint this bottom IMO as I continue to favor we are in the 9th inning of a 4-5 yr basing pattern, at this time I don't think we will see a free fall or big spike down but as always we cannot rule anything out. Its a really diverse universe of mining stocks with some like NEM and KL way above lows for past yr or more and other like ABX or PVG at or near 1-2 yr lows. As always DYODD

Senor

#455 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:45 AM

A spike down in miners: who would capitulate in that scenario as opposed to the slow water torture?

#456 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:46 AM

Pvg getting ready imo dyod

#457 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:18 PM

seems to me w/the constant pressing of the miners. those who are leveraged capitulated . those that dont realize what they have capitulated. it seems that capitulation has been complete. w/that said you never know.   i am comfortable in here. i see hourly divergences on gld/gdx/gdxj i will be buying not sure if i wait for a 5 up and then the pullback or i join in on this pressing of wave 2of 3 lows. 

dharma

#458 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,946 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:37 PM

bot a small first PVG tranche at 6.45 this morning, possible "ending" daily 4/5 decline into this recent low (lowest since May 2016) and daily oversold condition with divergences as well, guarantees nada but key juncture IMO

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 22 February 2018 - 12:37 PM.

#459 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 01:52 PM

Silver tending to lead gold up and down on all time scales

#460 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,946 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 10:12 AM

gotta say the XGD aussie golds chart looks bullish to me. recent modest decline from rally highs a clear corrective abc pattern and rally last night looks like 5 up worst case from that abc low. It is really a market of differing miner stocks, NEM, KL and some others act really good, AEM and ABX and others awful action, some absolutely huge differences in performance past several weeks especially. added a bit for CDE this mornin at 7.82 fwiw

Senor