• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#591 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 10:03 AM

NUGT just launched,....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#592 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,040 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 11:23 AM

NUGT just launched,....

Launch is relative

#593 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 12:26 PM

NUGT just launched,....

Launch is relative

Yes, but vastly outperforming GLD today...

Fresh high for day just made....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#594 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 01:40 PM

what we need to see now is a sustained rally in gld.  

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#595 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 01:49 PM

And after the big hint from NUGT, GLD climbs back over 125.5

#596 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 01:50 PM

Now it needs to hold this time, for bulls to have the ball back....

Edited by K Wave, 12 March 2018 - 01:50 PM.

#597 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 01:53 PM

NUGT now above Friday's swing high...

#598 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 01:56 PM

Now just need hourly close on GC above 1325....

#599 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 02:14 PM

this appears to be a successful retest of fridays low in gold.  as kwave says above miners showing good relative strength vs gold . a + close for gold  will be a reversal day, bears starting to fumble.  

i do believe that doug will be prophetic in his closing comments of that interview. i am scouring the juniors for potential big winners.  this is not investment advice, its your money do your own due diligence! victoria gold has caught my eye. they have received investments that will fund them through building the mine and having it operational . after that they are projected to produce 200000 oz a year.  so in other words they will not have to come to the market looking for financing.  i  have been in accumulation mode  this stock , much like many of the miners is way undervalued.  again do your homework its your money

dharma.  

ps victorias financing bodes well for other yukon plays as well they got 400million in financing and royalties

Edited by dharma, 12 March 2018 - 02:20 PM.

#600 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 07:41 PM

I closed out my swing short in ZB today at 143, and flipped it all into Gold 1318 and Silver 16.50 today.

Let's see if bulls can get things goin' overnight and give us a breakaway gap on GLD in the morning...

Not giving it a lot of rope if bulls fail to take the ball and start runnin' with it real soon....I got multiple time frames now on buy, so if bulls fail to start showing dominance, something could be wrong...

Edited by K Wave, 12 March 2018 - 07:41 PM.