emerging wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#641 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 11:08 AM

Yeah, the large daily triangle in the Dow broke down.

#642 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 12:13 PM

2nd HL tranche at 3.37 FWIW, slowly adding, Dow down 468 GDXJ up 25 cents, 

Senor

#643 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 02:00 PM

dead board given what we are seeing, I think today and the next few will be very interesting, gonna stay about 30% long for the time being, as Ganman said and I agree, getting to the point where I wanna just be long and not worry too much about the near term downside as the big picture (IMO at least) looks very attractive, we see

Senor

#644 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 02:18 PM

1st buyout in a while hla buys kldx https://www.reuters....ln-idUSASC09SPX

well the sector looks good, nothing proven yet.   but it looks promising.  

https://www.cnbc.com...de-deficit.html

dharma

Edited by dharma, 19 March 2018 - 02:19 PM.

#645 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:15 AM

Senor, my 8 hr spot gold chart looks like a completing triple zigzag. Before that it was a double zigzag lol. 

#646 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:40 AM

IMO silver has a 5 up from Dec to Jan high and looks to be in very last stages of a correction of that rally, just bot some SLV  at 15.21 FWIW

Senor

#647 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:43 AM

Senor, my 8 hr spot gold chart looks like a completing triple zigzag. Before that it was a double zigzag lol. 

am thinking the same, very oversold here going into tomorrows Fed meeting, bot some SLV at 15.21 as GSR may need to register one more marginal new high, could still washout here but so far looks like a grind into a low, we see

Senor

#648 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 10:14 AM

at one point , not that long ago, barrick did what the banksters wanted them to do, i swore off the company,  john thornton ceo of barrick just purchased over 300k shares in the open market.  this is what you want to see major  board members , insiders, buying their stocks.  that is the best endorsement . putting your money up!

all things considered the complex  is holding up extremely well. its a foregone conclusion the fed raises tomorrow.  would not surprise me to see 1300 on the announcement. its what happens after that , that matters.  i am a broken record. , miners are cheap by all metrics.  hl stepped up and bought kldx which was really cheap. my understanding at 2.47  i expect alot more buyouts once the resistance is in the rear view mirror.

dharma

#649 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 10:45 AM

at one point , not that long ago, barrick did what the banksters wanted them to do, i swore off the company,  john thornton ceo of barrick just purchased over 300k shares in the open market.  this is what you want to see major  board members , insiders, buying their stocks.  that is the best endorsement . putting your money up!

all things considered the complex  is holding up extremely well. its a foregone conclusion the fed raises tomorrow.  would not surprise me to see 1300 on the announcement. its what happens after that , that matters.  i am a broken record. , miners are cheap by all metrics.  hl stepped up and bought kldx which was really cheap. my understanding at 2.47  i expect alot more buyouts once the resistance is in the rear view mirror.

dharma

Dharma, how recent was his buy?

#650 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 10:48 AM

dharma

Dharma, how recent was his buy?

just answered my own Q, buys were 12.19 to 12.35, thx for heads up

Senor