feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#882 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 12:20 AM

https://www.gold-eag...p-reset-weekend

here is an article i came across dont know if any one else has posted this

bottom line our debt is unsustainable period and the debt bubble is going to break

the only question is when 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#883 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:23 PM

thanks john

gannman I am always happy to post a chart like that.  Has a nice, happy, feeling to it for us gold bugs.  I sure appreciate your posts.  Thanks for your many contributions to the board.

Peace
johngeorge

#884 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:59 PM

@ over 107% of gdp the debt is right up there w/italy 

this level is rising, yes its unsustainable . when that is realized 

STAMPEDE

dharma

#885 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,041 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 10:18 PM

Isn't Japan way higher?

#886 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 10:28 PM

@ over 107% of gdp the debt is right up there w/italy 

this level is rising, yes its unsustainable . when that is realized 

STAMPEDE

dharma

dharma

How will it be realized?  What would need to happen or ?  For me realization is when I no  longer get a monthly Social Security check. How much gold is available for sale in the USA? Probably won't matter as the majority would buy silver. Now my local coin dealer sells gold coins at $20 over spot and buys at $20 under spot. 

Peace
johngeorge

#887 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,668 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:51 AM

Silver bangin' away on the 16.65 pivot zone....

May be about to break it open upside....next few hours could be pivotal to next big IT swing....

Back under 16.60 now, and bulls may have run outta time....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#888 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,668 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:10 AM

Here we go???

SLV looks like it will actually gap the big 15.70 pivot this AM.

If it holds this time, and we take out the spike high from last week, could be a very significant event in the longer term picture...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#889 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:40 AM

Senor, you still looking for a C wave down to say 1300 ish?

#890 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:26 AM

yesterday mercury went direct

today heliocentric mercury enters saggitarius. which has a high statistical correlation to rising gold prices., it remains there until the 27, i believe gold has a very strong chance of breaking out of the 5yr base during this period

also i do vedic astrology , and i use it on comex , dubai, and shanghai.  gold has a different stature in the east then it does in the west. the charts of shanghai and dubai  are in a very strong phase here. (later this year mumbai will begin trading a gold contract)

i am looking for an upward move to begin that lasts into late may/june. then another move later in the year, that goes into the late november/december period.  

fridays cots showed the large specs were convinced to sell longs and add shorts. and surprise the commercials added longs and pared shorts. the stage is being set for the gold era to begin. the infrastructure is changing. comex and lbma paper gold markets are being replaced w/dubai, shanghai , and later mamuba.  

silver will lead , the clues will be from silver. it is in an ideal situation cot wise and gold/silver ratio.= silver is cheap and the commercials are close to balanced. 

dharma

ps. there are no cb s that hold silver. down the road the boat will be loaded w/speculators. dont be in the last group to jump off.