emerging wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#921 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:58 AM

and ho hum the CRB breaking out to new 2-3 yr rally highs today - and da beat goes onyes.gif

Senor

Senor

I have been watching the CRB index for some time now.  The action in it is one of the reasons I  added to my core positions recently.  Waiting for a pullback in positions to add again.

Thanks for the great work and all your sharing.  I certainly appreciate it, and have for all these years we have been here.  It's been a pleasure reading your posts.

Peace
johngeorge

#922 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 12:29 PM

thanks , i am very long hoping  today doesnt produce a long wick

silver count from captain E wave https://captainewave...ewapr1818si.png

gann guy, jim rogers, armstrong all looking for 1k . it is encouraging  wonder what they will say , when we break out

when we break out i expect the miners to do some serious catching up

sitting tight here.  yes crb is breaking out.   some commodities like sugar in oversupply. others in short supply. 

over time it will all get worked out

dharma

#923 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 01:05 PM

i hate to bash Armstrong since he has contributed so much value, but it sure would be nice to see him admit he was wrong for a change and just own up to it.

#924 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,940 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 01:46 PM

gann guy, jim rogers, armstrong all looking for 1k . it is encouraging  wonder what they will say , when we break out

sitting tight here.  yes crb is breaking out.   some commodities like sugar in oversupply. others in short supply. 

dharma

that is my preferred count on silver as well, happy to see many still looking lower in Gold, those DSI numbers I mentioned on silver yesterday were telling as is the GSR action, got the popcorn and watching. BTW at this time I prefer the "grind" higher action as it gives the bears hope and keeps us bulls cautiousyes.gif

Senor

#925 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,940 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 01:47 PM

i hate to bash Armstrong since he has contributed so much value, but it sure would be nice to see him admit he was wrong for a change and just own up to it.

yeah the old "married to a scenario" has been done by more than a few good analysts, can kill U

Senor

#926 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 03:07 PM

dharma

that is my preferred count on silver as well, happy to see many still looking lower in Gold, those DSI numbers I mentioned on silver yesterday were telling as is the GSR action, got the popcorn and watching. BTW at this time I prefer the "grind" higher action as it gives the bears hope and keeps us bulls cautiousyes.gif

Senor

well today is another long wick day= supply at the higher #s , = more time needed to work off the supply.  fwiw, my take is commercials on the other side of the hyped up speculators.  clear to me silver has the better chart and better fundamentals right now. in the deflationary environment =0 rates/negative in europe    there was plenty of supply of silver, now w/rising rates in the usa anyway/draghi ecb trapped. no one will buy their bonds at 0/negative rates.  now silver supplies have dwindled and the cots have turned in favor of the bulls. -= silver is the clear leader,  pulling up gold  . which might be the case for awhile.. this dollar rally may have more juice.  the support of the $crb puts a floor under gold if the $crb continues to rise.     the short term is anyones guess right here. longer term =months these pms will roar

tomorrow is  hadiks day of aggression, see post from yesterday.  

dharma

ps heliocentric mercury in sagg till 27 so keeping an open mind to taking out 1370!

Edited by dharma, 18 April 2018 - 03:10 PM.

#927 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:25 PM

I have to admit I am very dissapointed with the GDX close today, no big candle and could not even hold 23.

So hard to be confident in this sector at this juncture AGAIN.  And the dollar is unwilling to break down at KEY support.

I can see it right now, Trump will make a peace deal with North Korea and they will get rid of all their nuclear weapons and around the same time the stock market will be making new all time highs.....  and then of course gold and silver will crash down again,, someone tell me I am wrong !!!!

#928 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,940 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:18 AM

I have to admit I am very dissapointed with the GDX close today, no big candle and could not even hold 23.

So hard to be confident in this sector at this juncture AGAIN.  And the dollar is unwilling to break down at KEY support.

I can see it right now, Trump will make a peace deal with North Korea and they will get rid of all their nuclear weapons and around the same time the stock market will be making new all time highs.....  and then of course gold and silver will crash down again,, someone tell me I am wrong !!!!

I am a chart watcher but I don't think Korea or Syria has much to do with the price of gold except for some short term potential volatility. The real key is the potential stagflation, debt, and stuff like the CRB undergoing a big time breakout and likely int term to long term move higher - things we have been talking about here for many months, even years. Thats my take FWIW

Senor

#929 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,940 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:34 AM

and ho hum the CRB breaking out to new 2-3 yr rally highs today - and da beat goes onyes.gif

Senor

and what a breakout it is, CRB closed just below 203, just looked at the weekly chart and IMO next target should be 230 area and this clearly looks like a 3 of 3 move so we could get there fairly fast, we see

Senor

#930 Chilidawgz

Chilidawgz

A fool and his money... (the second mousie gets the cheese)

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:53 AM

inflation.gif

Anything can happen...what's happening now?
No one can forecast the future. No one.

All stocks (ETF's) are BAD...unless they go up - William O'Neil
When The Time Comes To Buy or Sell, You Won't Want To - Walter Deemer