#1 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 01:59 PM

Day 1: Came public at 6 dollars.

Day 2: Dipped into the $5 range.

Day 3: Wanders up $20.

Day 4 (today): Opened at 39, ran up to 140, halted by Nasdaq at 126, reopened at 59, ran up again to 96, halted again at 75, reopened again 69, halted again at 62. (To be continued.)

In a word -- BLOCKCHAIN.

sick.gif

This is a 10-minute chart.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#2 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 02:08 PM

Halted (I guess) again at 47.

Edited by diogenes227, 18 December 2017 - 02:09 PM.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#3 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:35 PM

Closed at 72, up 228% for the day.  Made even bitcoin look like a slumber bunny.

By the way, don't think this is the kind of manic stock behavior that comes at market bottoms. 

#4 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 09:16 PM

Same idiocy as in 1999 ! 

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#5 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 12:08 AM

Same idiocy as in 1999 ! 

Come on!  Haven't you heard, it's different this time!