Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:36 PM

9147078_da30e1328bd452a2719302b8b86c20c9

http://www.siliconin...2b8b86c20c9.png

#2 Geomean

Geomean

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 12:30 PM

The Monthly SPX chart Elliott Wave Oscillator (5/34 simple MACD) has hit a new high and exceeded its August 2014 high. and is strongly suggesting that we are in Primary Wave III  -- as you have been contending for months.yes.gif

Opportunity knocks on your door every day-answer it.

#3 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:32 AM

"The real promise of things to come"

My (LT GUESS) chart with a few comments by other traders. Only the most Bullish comments make my LT data chart. 

I mainly trade VST and ST signals, so LT guesses don't mean much to me. However, since it's a new year it's time to bring out  my LT chart again. I'll be trading stocks both ways in 2018. I'm currently long QID and GDXJ.

Good trading and good guessing. The LT trend remains up. 

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#4 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:33 AM

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#5 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:34 AM

#6 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:36 AM

#7 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:41 AM

#8 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 02:40 PM

The SKI system...

#9 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 02:41 PM

The Big Dogs chart

#10 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 02:47 PM

Good trading...

Hussman's Latest!

I make all trades based on my ST trading data. I look over LT charts/data/opinions,  but LT data  means nothing overall to my trading system. I'm NOT a LT investor. I'm retired and spending the money I made...I will NOT  be making any LT investments in the years ahead.

If you disagree with Hussman please debate him. 

I'm a ST trader and I don't really care about the LT data even though I do make GUESSES. It's mainly ODAAT for me.

https://www.hussmanf...ment/mmc180101/

Edited by robo, 01 January 2018 - 02:50 PM.