and then come hashgraph

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#2 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 05:21 AM

So basically what I get from this is bitcoin is going to zero as long as it's tied to blockchain. I would say that the tokens survive

in that they aren't currency but since they are bought with bitcoin they will implode as well. There is no currency solution, only a way to make the transactions and events streamlined and cut out costs with hashgraph. We are still stuck with the dollar system.

Edited by CLK, 20 December 2017 - 05:24 AM.

#3 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 08:30 AM

As long as there are politicians currency system will be abused, in ancient times when gold was used they used to clip coins or put in lower grade metals, now governments go into massive debt and print out digits from a computer. 'I have seen the enemy and he is us'.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#4 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 10:37 AM

Nice video. This hashgraph technology looks promising, unlike the bitcoin fraud. Will try to study and understand it more.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#5 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 04:22 AM

There is no public blockchain implementation of this hashgraph technology. Hence no crypto currency based on this technology yet. It's still an unproven technology at this point, on a large scale.

Edited by NAV, 22 December 2017 - 04:22 AM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#6 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 06:22 AM

I am waiting to hear from clif on hasgraph, I suspect I do the the right thing by investing in the companies, the trains on the tracks, that can adopt

any network. I used bitcoin and ether for profit gateways into the new companies, didnt foresee that exactly just the way it happened for me.

I am an investor in LTC however is the major train track I care about, and digibyte is a smaller $value network invetment.

I am suspicious clif has not talked about hashgraph yet when he sees these things coming years ahead, it may be a wallstreet fabrication so they

can get into these cryptos. The energy thing is nonsense some better networks than bitcoin can do it on near zero energy and part of clifs story is 

proliferation of new energy technologies coming, some consume silver. And bitcoin has upgrades for speed and energy available that it just hasnt

adopted yet.

Edited by AChartist, 22 December 2017 - 06:24 AM.

#7 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 11:27 AM

sorry, wallstreet owns coinbase,

they shut off buys on coinbase

unfortunately gemini doesnt have litecoin now.

Joe says there is a TB live tonight.

#8 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 11:43 AM

What better way to drive the price down than to limit buys.

#9 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 12:21 PM

I'm going to be done with coinbase then and just use Gemini, there has been a lot talk about them acting like criminals

pretty much confirmed they are wallstreet now. Will just have to buy Ether on Gemini and switch what I want

to LTC over on an exchange. All this will be fixed with new wallets and decentralized exchanges that are all in one, Pillar is one.

Coinbase just shot itself in both feet. Your also looking at some global war level for bankster control of these things, don't know the story of

this but should come out. For example they confirmed that bitcoin cash exchange is owned by alibaba, centralized which is what the people reject.

Edited by AChartist, 22 December 2017 - 12:25 PM.

#10 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 10:01 AM

and there is dgbt I just mentioned +135% on top of recent multiples was my major effort since last month.

any of these things has potential for btc, eth, ltc type moves particularly since btc network is getting too

expensive for many small transactions that is suppose to be digbyte niche but then last week not confirmed of course

is a report trump will put federal ledger on digibyte, public open consensus ledger, no double spending no check kiting

no obamacide 21T missing through foreign alphabet corporations. Historic stuff.

Its just your ordinary 100% breadth thust day nothing to see here.

Edited by AChartist, 23 December 2017 - 10:07 AM.