this market is not healthy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 10:24 AM

....look at Europe, it's a boring slightly rising trend only promising possibly a marginal new all time high for the dax. I' m betting that we get to marginal new highs by the end of year or first week of jan and then we start to correct into march. And so I think for..........los indexes americanos

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 gm_general

gm_general

• TT Member+
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 12:45 PM

This blockchain thing reminds me of the B2B stock craze of 1999-2000. Like Commerce One going up 40 times in value in 6 months. Just say "blockchain" and make a fortune.

http://www.zerohedge...chain-expansion

#3 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 11:35 AM

bears  arent healthy   yes.gif

#4 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 12:53 PM

....look at Europe, it's a boring slightly rising trend only promising possibly a marginal new all time high for the dax. I' m betting that we get to marginal new highs by the end of year or first week of jan and then we start to correct into march. And so I think for..........los indexes americanos

We might see a sell the news event as some might be looking to take profits. 

Only the Shadow and Santa know for sure when this Bull will finally end.

This is what happened in 2007 as the Bull was topping. I know some will say this time is different. Maybe it is, and I say we shall see.

Good trading.

Edited by robo, 25 December 2017 - 12:55 PM.

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore